Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Van Helsing

Phrourach
Well what a stalemate! Good newspaper Mel as usual and its been interesting to see both sides of the argument. I have been alseep for most of the server in defensive mode due to busy RL (A bigger Turtle than you Mel).
For me I am sure Anglodude was hacked (from what we have seen from the Mods). I hope people took note of OCC mail warning to change passwords etc. I am sure that nobody, to my knowledge, in Bloods would do such a thing - which has been raised.

The fact is that the opportuniy arose for Bloods to build the wonders on the back of the catastrophe inflicted on OnlyAres by the hack. Although I believe at the time we built the wonders, it was not totally understood on whether Ango was hacked or not.
Is this right or wrong? This is the core of the argument and my feeling is that its a poorly gained advantage, not won fairly.
I dont know what all the options are and have not been privy to the machinations of the diplomats.
I also believe that the world would have continued in stalemate for sometime at 2/5 wonders.

If you are asking what I would do - I think give them back and continue at 2/5 wonders. Unless someone wants give me a crown of course - lol

SirNeo

Hipparchus
nice writeup @Evil MeIinoe , however I would have refrained from chat ss on externals. But overall it takes courage to write up the first part "Deluded Mel" which i could connect to since you know we talked a lot that time.. sssshhhh... (don't worry i wont share any chat ss ;) )

as for hate i still don't understand much of it cause i have spoken to a lot of blue and red players and everyone has been good and respectful to me.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
nice writeup @Evil MeIinoe , however I would have refrained from chat ss on externals. But overall it takes courage to write up the first part "Deluded Mel" which i could connect to since you know we talked a lot that time.. sssshhhh... (don't worry i wont share any chat ss ;) )

as for hate i still don't understand much of it cause i have spoken to a lot of blue and red players and everyone has been good and respectful to me.

Haha thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the read and well, we both know how stubborn I was wanting to side with Bloods all server pretty much until the OF thing was agreed upon :eek:

It's been a mixture of emotions I think on both sides and well, we all have different views hence why I wanted to address the paper in the right manner, without offending people but well, me and Timur have a very odd relationship which I will agree to disagree! Also I hear you're retiring, hope to see you around in the future as this will be my last server for a long while but hey stay in touch! :D

Well what a stalemate! Good newspaper Mel as usual and its been interesting to see both sides of the argument. I have been alseep for most of the server in defensive mode due to busy RL (A bigger Turtle than you Mel).
For me I am sure Anglodude was hacked (from what we have seen from the Mods). I hope people took note of OCC mail warning to change passwords etc. I am sure that nobody, to my knowledge, in Bloods would do such a thing - which has been raised.

The fact is that the opportunity arose for Bloods to build the wonders on the back of the catastrophe inflicted on OnlyAres by the hack. Although I believe at the time we built the wonders, it was not totally understood on whether Ango was hacked or not.
Is this right or wrong? This is the core of the argument and my feeling is that its a poorly gained advantage, not won fairly.
I dont know what all the options are and have not been privy to the machinations of the diplomats.
I also believe that the world would have continued in stalemate for sometime at 2/5 wonders.

If you are asking what I would do - I think give them back and continue at 2/5 wonders. Unless someone wants give me a crown of course - lol

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the paper and welcome to the turtling side it's a cute life! :p
I personally believe the right thing to do is to hand them over back to us if Bloods go by "honor and respect." Respectfully, those wonders would have never been yours if the hack on Ango didn't happen and well, I see it very different to for example Timur but then so to others I guess. I mean ethically, its the right thing to do because Bloods only got those 4 wonders because of a exploit (not saying they did it of course). What gets me is, they understand the situation and have been told by the mods, yet they wouldn't hand them back knowing its the right thing to do? That's just my thought on it but then again, me and Bloods went from up high to extremely low in a space of a couple months especially due to diplomatic issues which I'm stubborn on and I will always believe I'm in the right :D

SirNeo

Hipparchus
Haha thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the read and well, we both know how stubborn I was wanting to side with Bloods all server pretty much until the OF thing was agreed upon :eek:

It's been a mixture of emotions I think on both sides and well, we all have different views hence why I wanted to address the paper in the right manner, without offending people but well, me and Timur have a very odd relationship which I will agree to disagree! Also I hear you're retiring, hope to see you around in the future as this will be my last server for a long while but hey stay in touch! :D

Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed the paper and welcome to the turtling side it's a cute life! :p
I personally believe the right thing to do is to hand them over back to us if Bloods go by "honor and respect." Respectfully, those wonders would have never been yours if the hack on Ango didn't happen and well, I see it very different to for example Timur but then so to others I guess. I mean ethically, its the right thing to do because Bloods only got those 4 wonders because of a exploit (not saying they did it of course). What gets me is, they understand the situation and have been told by the mods, yet they wouldn't hand them back knowing its the right thing to do? That's just my thought on it but then again, me and Bloods went from up high to extremely low in a space of a couple months especially due to diplomatic issues which I'm stubborn on and I will always believe I'm in the right :D
yeah i know how much you admired bloods, let me tell you and @The Ghost had a big hand in me moving to bloods since you both praise them so high.. yeah well you see after moving i have made frnds here as well (kinda magnetic personality that i am :p) and i dont want to fight my friends either side.. but hey DOA is my family and i must admit i missed it since i moved; so bad decision move on..

Trist3

Chiliarch

The fact is that the opportuniy arose for Bloods to build the wonders on the back of the catastrophe inflicted on OnlyAres by the hack. Although I believe at the time we built the wonders, it was not totally understood on whether Ango was hacked or not.

Hey VH if you want to start a revolution in Bloods and take over I'll back you for it :D

Edit: If you (or anyone) want's a rundown of what was discussed between bloods and OA leadership, I am privy to all that info and we have no issues being transparent about it on our end. maybe bloods leadership like to keep things hidden but that won't happen on our watch, people deserve to know. Mel's OG post outlines it well, but for questions feel free to come to me.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
yeah i know how much you admired bloods, let me tell you and @The Ghost had a big hand in me moving to bloods since you both praise them so high.. yeah well you see after moving i have made frnds here as well (kinda magnetic personality that i am :p) and i dont want to fight my friends either side.. but hey DOA is my family and i must admit i missed it since i moved; so bad decision move on..

I personally like both you and Ghost since the journey's of Pseria that was by far the most positive world, can't wait for this one to change. But hey, maybe in the future some time in 2022 we can group up again at some point after I retire for a little while :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The Turtle Journey, Justice for Angodude; Including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Part 1

Hello everyone,

Allow me to take you all on a journey, you will never forget. This is going to be an extremely long journey, with I, the kind and loving turtle stepping out of my shell for once bringing out some facts, possible frustration and a tiny bit of sass. As some of you may know, I haven't been so good at taking the heat from others due to my confidence being low but today is the day where that changes for once.

As always, I will remain professional and I would appreciate if you, the reader/writer below this gem would do the same. Personal attacks is something we shouldn't use against one another here. Keep them to yourself and your discord team as this journey will in fact, be my journey I had with True Bloods as a whole. There will also be some hidden moments outside of the True Bloods journey as well so keep an eye out for that!

As always you know me, I talk a lot and my grammar can be poor so please move past it and enjoy the read. Also, I will use my usual disclaimer because this may come in 2-3 parts, so if you don't like long reads sadly, this newspaper may not be for you.

The paper will be split into 3 different sections. Those sections being as followed:

Section 1: Deluded Mel
Section 2: Slowly Entering Dark Zone
Section 3; Entering Dark Zone

TURTLE TALKS TOO MUCH, DO NOT READ PAST THIS POINT IF YOU DON'T LIKE LONG NEWSPAPERS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED READER!

To begin, many of you know the world has developed over the time period of it's existence and things use to be extremely different.

Deluded MeI

Starting of I will show you just how much I didn't like our wonderful @Mole man 420 back in the days and well, it will show my level of delusion because things most definitely changed for the better. As things stand now, I believe Mole is one of the best players here and I consider him a good friend.

Here's the little gem, Mole the unkind troll post (deluded Mel):

I will admit, in the very beginning I didn't understand a lot of the hatred towards True Bloods, I highly disliked Mole Man alongside everyone at Fiasco United because of the way the spoken on the forum. To an extent, I still disagree with a lot of the "personal attacks" where horrible words are used. I believe those should remain between "Fiasco players/our players now or at least in our discord." With that being said, I completely understand Fiasco United and their frustration giving the treatment Disciples and Only Ares have received over the period of this server. Lets all look at those screenshots above and laugh together because my goodness I was WRONG on so many levels!

To continue our journey we will be skipping far ahead and we will ignore all the Bye Bye Birs drama as that has been resolved for the better and well, I finally recruited "Bloody" @TheZinex took forever but we finally managed to recruit him and hey, he's still here with us definitely happy with that outcome alongside his top "Gunners" (ew Arsenal, If you like football the Premier League you'll get it)!

We will drastically skip forward now where the whole True Bloods drama has taken a turn for the worse. As many of you know, I personally have been the diplomat at Disciples since the day one and I was the the one who arranged and agreed to the deal proposed by our loving True Bloods at the time. I was also one of the few who wanted to side with True Bloods and wanted to take their deal until well, @Hammerhead1 and @Trist3 (him again) got through to my tunnel vision mind. They did a lot of the work and they made me realize that not only I but also, the whole Disciples team deserves a better deal rather than a deal which involves a "crown rotation" offered by True Bloods.

Hammer proposing the deal to the deluded Mel:

It definitely took some time, but hey, I finally gave in after I said I would quit because I didn't want to play with @Lethal-Bacon in my deluded days, but hey even Filip is okay under all his sassy banter believe it or not! I even wanted to make it a 60/40 in favor of Disciples because I didn't like Only Fans this much but I'm not adding a screenshot of that in I embarrassed myself enough already!-.-

The timer once again is going to jump forward, where the unhappy Bloods come out. I told Bloods we're taking the Only Fans deal, as mentioned before, I was considering quitting or potentially joining True Bloods because I was blinded by the hatred for Lethal Bacon and the dislike of Fiasco/Only Fans in those wonderful deluded days! I hate to give him credit this much but it was @Trist3 the feisty midget who got through to me after speaking to me for about an hour night owling in my time zone. So thank you kindly for all your help on Elis and Pseria!

Slowly entering the Dark Zone

Me, myself and I being fair and square with sadness announcing the break deal to True Bloods (believe it or not, I was quite emotional I think I had a tear down my eye when I was speaking with Trist the weak turtle!):

The ceasefire deal agreed upon and proposed by True Bloods being scrapped because of changes in their hierarchy (Blue marker was used because of personal stuff which I don't want to be revealing):

To cut it short, as many of you know the ceasefire was cut short when the council members began hitting our players as well as founding cities inside 55 crossing the boarder, scrapping the agreement proposed by True Bloods themselves as it was Anes who proposed the ceasefire.

After that, the message flood and the hate/unkindness began on the externals/my mail box towards my Disciples and quite shockingly me personally, the one council member who wanted the Bloods deal. Here's one:

My personal favorite from my best friend @TimurTheGoat :

I'm hoping we can still pick those beautiful mushrooms together as I grown to like @muhvi I'm sure we can also get on my sweet Timur.
But yeah to sum it up, little water under the bridge turned into a tsunami between Bloods and Disciples. As you already know mine my Timurs view on it, be sure to make your own mind on this little journey. With that being said, I hope you see that my black and white evidence is in fact showing how Bloods go about their diplomacy. Think twice about making a deal with them, it may just bite you in the butt in the near future.

And now the moment you been waiting for, the sass oh the little bit of sass. The inner dark humor began to come out after I, the one council member who wanted to side with Bloods got the most stick by Blood individuals. After entering the house of Only Fans I quickly realized how wrong I was about the team, especially Mole who works is butt off, I must say he most definitely is a very talented and experienced "unkind troll" alongside many others. I made some amazing friends here in Only Fans but most importantly, this group stuck to their word and they're the complete opposite to Bloods. This is a group who trusted us after all the horrible water under the bridge. We came together to trust each other and to build 5 of our wonders. Honestly, the teamwork here is outstanding, the words have been kept and the team spirit will drive this team to victory no matter how long it takes to take back our wonders (the 4 wonders which were unethically built by Bloods because our @Angodude got hacked). I didn't use the word stolen here but eehhh, some may disagree with my point of view, I'm just the kind little turtle.

To bring you all back to Earth a little bit, because I know you're reading with such passion; here's a hidden gem:
turtle-cute.gif

honestly, if ares and bloods didnt rim poor mole we wouldnt have him with us, so it ended for the best :)

also i think what helped the merge a lot is the fact that i was no longer involved in the leading/playing so there was no reason to dislike OF because of one person to busy with his own RL to care about a mere game ;)

Screw off Nutz ... it is not Bloods fault that some fool used inadequate password security. No one, Inno or you asshats have apologized for that racist note that was sent that offended so many.

Have you met me???
i would have said a lot worse thing to you and your friends buddy.

It truly complexes me how anyone follows that goat anywhere

same way people follow me, people like some dirt and spit in their leaders to spice things up.

Last edited:

mats25

Phrourach
SAME WORDS, but other way and opposite sides...
i changed alliance first time, now i know as well it was last time...where i am in,i there i stay...
the relocation, cityes swaps, founding, takeing..useless .... just ruing all the fun point in game,then you try to find the same connection as in old alliance ,,,no this not gona happen,never mind good or bad alliance it is where you move in.

Karlo Makaj

Phrourach
Ares was quick to make threads on externals because their member was hacked and cried how is not fair and honourable that Bloods get wonders on that way

I am not in Bloods but will say something:

Bloods decide to ghost and honour their self giving to Ares to build all 7 wonders - so they show honour

in same time Ares players do not have any caind of honour at all - where is Ares honour ?

Ares players acted like cowards attacking all players on map even got what wanted - so where is Ares honour when they cried to others to show honour

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Ares was quick to make threads on externals because their member was hacked and cried how is not fair and honourable that Bloods get wonders on that way

Bloods decide to ghost and honour their self giving to Ares to build all 7 wonders - so they show honour

in same time Ares players do not have any caind of honour at all - where is Ares honour ?

Ares players acted like cowards attacking all players on map even got what wanted - so where is Ares honour when they cried to others to show honour

Blood players havent ghosted because they thought it was the honorable thing to do, they ghosted because they knew they would never win this world or get the last wonder.
They went so low to even offer to give back all wonders if they get a rotation for their team, ares played the diplo game perfectly and ended up with bloods just being tired/annoyed and unhappy for a world to finish like a big fat loss its always been for that family.

granted, If i was still in OA and leading them i would have played it a bit differently and not even attempt to reason with blood whackass leaders/diplos for any action that is fair/honorable because i know better than to expect anything even remotely like that from them, i would simply keep bombarding blood weak links until some of them fold under pressure and get the wonders, world has already been won, hall of fame members/ally listed.

I wouldnt expect a player in blood coalition to understand but il give you some slack because i remember you from the old days when you invited me to play with eviction premade and that was the highlight of the grepo, but you got to understand that todays grepo is utter crap and waste of time for most, it aint even fun.. the people you play with in the game make up a huge difference.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

there is no honor in cowardice. This is a WAR game, and they didn't lose the war, no they did something much worse than that.

They ran from it

Trist3

Chiliarch
Note that Ares didn't even have to say it, outside observers see the picture quite clearly

Also what cowardice did we show? strongest ABP, greatest city take, strongest WW show and smallest city loss, tldr the best war scores on the server, what are you going on about?

IIWeirdoII

Lochagos
Is it only me who got really annoyed that half the bloods just up and ghosted ? I mean we had some darn fun wars and OA where taking some serious amount of cities. I where ok with bloods getting 6/7 I mean I would probebly have kept the wonders aswell ^^ its a wargame it only ment more fun OPs for me and spanking some more blood arses.

Tbh I miss the fight with ShadowKings , them suckers never ghosted and just kept comming. This last time before the server ends is gonna suck big time now.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Is it only me who got really annoyed that half the bloods just up and ghosted ? I mean we had some darn fun wars and OA where taking some serious amount of cities. I where ok with bloods getting 6/7 I mean I would probebly have kept the wonders aswell ^^ its a wargame it only ment more fun OPs for me and spanking some more blood arses.

Tbh I miss the fight with ShadowKings , them suckers never ghosted and just kept comming. This last time before the server ends is gonna suck big time now.

yeah buddy, our ops with SK was funny as hell, especially talking with their founder who soaks up all their defense for us to take everything else hehehe

Note that Ares didn't even have to say it, outside observers see the picture quite clearly

Also what cowardice did we show? strongest ABP, greatest city take, strongest WW show and smallest city loss, tldr the best war scores on the server, what are you going on about?

only thing lacking is best leadership since i left :cool:

pyropirate

Chiliarch

lmao bad opinion, bloods ghosted to be 'honorable' sike they just tried to save face because they knew that they wouldnt break 1 wonder let alone 5 so they just decided to stop playing and act like good guys.

we dont have honor, we attack everyone on the server. why you might ask? because we can why wouldnt we.