Pnp Story Time

DeletedUser

I was recently attacked by one of the other players on my island and I thought I'd use this opportunity to tell a little story. (no, this isn't a particularly new thing to me, but I had nothing better to do)

So, the day after beginner's protection wore off, I decided that I wanted to begin farming a few of the active players on my island for BP. To kick things off, I decided to attack an active player from a nobody alliance, Mert40. I sent my attack and easily cleared him out.

prequelalliancePNP.jpg

After launching this attack, you can expect him to get either really smart or pretty mad. As is the case with most new players, he got mad and sent me this lovely message which I both fixed and translated into proper english (with my commentary, of course) for your convenience.

First%2520part%2520alliance%2520PnP.jpg

Translation: Hello, I see that you've attacked me (NOOO, you don't say. I thought that I blew butterflies up your bunghole). I don't think I'll make an answer to you (you just did, are you an idiot) because these times are too early for wars (since when was there a time, to quote him directly, "too early for a war" other than the days before beginner's protection). If we start a war, both of us can't improve our cities (Wrong again, if we start fighting each other, I will be able to continue improving, but you won't). If you think like me about it, you won't attack again (Too bad I don't). If you do it again, I will make attacking you my main aim in the game (OH NO! You really got me worried there).

So, I did what anybody would do? I sent him a friendly little message telling him about how little I care about his "reasoning" and attacked him one more time, just to make him angry (he was moving resources out of the city so I couldn't take any myself, but I could make him mad). He chose then to be a man (Its about time). He shut up and began building troops as could be seen by my sneaky little spy that I landed in his gates yesterday morning.

Spyin%2527%2520image.jpg

I was just about to send my attack when my internet, the piece of that it is, shut off on me. Needless to say, I was infuriated, but I wasn't the type to give up, I would simply send them the next day when I managed to get my internet up again, however, I was treated to a pleasant surprise.

He attacked me before I had to attack him, murdering his own troops for me.

He sent one attack

Screen%2520shot%25202012-04-13%2520at%25207.04.40%2520PM.jpg

followed by another

seconddefense.jpg

And finally sending the remainder of his offensive troops

finaldefense.jpg

To put it simply, I was pumped, but I knew better than to end it there, so without a moment's notice, I sent my new and improved army to finish off everything that he had left.

Screen%2520shot%25202012-04-13%2520at%25208.56.21%2520PM.jpg

Lets say, it did the job just fine.