Strange...

DeletedUser

ok, so just started few days ago again in Phi, have a single city of 2000 points approx and slowly building up... looted 2 or 3 unactive cities on the same island to get some extra resources...

all of the sudden i get an incoming attack which will arrive in 59 hours from the middle of nowhere by a 6000 point player... The alliance he is part of is not in this location anywhere... so cannot really link this.

sure, maybe i hit a nerve of a player in this island even though they are not part of any alliance... but is it not a bit strange that i get an incoming attack from 59 hours away... seems like somebody is either running double accounts and is making use of them in this area... other then that i see no reason why this person would attack me from so far away considering there are many other lucrative places to attack first in between.

Anyways, im sure ill hold my own but just wondering how this is really checked by grepolis.

Do new players even get a chance do catchup and is the system not determined by points who you can attack or not? in other words, can a 100.000 point player attack a 2000 point player? Just checking in to see how this is balanced.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you have any worries about whether there might be a rule break, be sure to send in a Support Ticket.

However, it may (and is likely) someone attempting to get a few more battle points or a new city in a new area. In which case the other question arises: How is this balanced?

On the majority of worlds, there is something called Morale. Morale evens the game out by compensating the disadvantage the smaller player has. For more information, check out [wiki=Morale]this wiki page[/wiki].

DeletedUser

BUt to your question, if one is out of beginners protection he/she is free to be attacked.

DeletedUser

beginner protection is 5 days. That person who attacked you might not have noticed that you are oceans away and im so sure its not a CS.