Strength of Honor

• Thread starter DeletedUser11305
  • Start date

DeletedUser11305

I only want to say to this guys to use their Zeus power to strengthen their attacks,not for bolting enemies,

If u want to fight use your army and ships...

you cowards...

DeletedUser

Look we all hate people who do bolting instead of attacking, but we don't need to make a public thread about it. Just take the easy way kill that guy! :p You bolt me i anniahlate you with my army simple as that army... bolting lets weigh the weights here army... bolting :p army wins over bolting what a surprise lol.

DeletedUser11305

Ok but i just want to say to this guys to kill me with army and ships,
if they can it lol

I can understand Quakes its good to get down enemy wall,
but save your Zeus power for Faworable Wind or Chariots...

only cowards,like you (SoH) using Lighting Bolts...

DeletedUser

HAHAHA. :D Why would you get upset over bolts? Yeah it's annoying but thats part of the game. Half the game is getting inside the other guys head. They have obviously gotten into yours.

Honestly, I don't think alliances use bolting enough to mess with other players.

And the other dude is right. If you don't like them bolting you, attack them with your army. The game is lop sided toward defense. If you have turtled out then why would they attack you? That's just bad strategy. So if you want to call them cowards then attack them yourself.

DeletedUser

HAHAHA. :D Why would you get upset over bolts? Yeah it's annoying but thats part of the game. Half the game is getting inside the other guys head. They have obviously gotten into yours.

Honestly, I don't think alliances use bolting enough to mess with other players.

And the other dude is right. If you don't like them bolting you, attack them with your army. The game is lop sided toward defense. If you have turtled out then why would they attack you? That's just bad strategy. So if you want to call them cowards then attack them yourself.

Yeah, exactly what he said.

You had been casting Earthquakes on one of their members constantly so that's why they're doing whatever right now.

DeletedUser

see the bolts dont him off i dont think its the nonstop reports i think that soh should grow a pair and actually send there armies at us soh is on there heels and will soon fall

DeletedUser

And the other dude is right.

So suddenly i'm "the other dude" lol :D Bolting is a way of saying that in some ways, people suck lol in other ways it's just another way to annoy a person lol...

DeletedUser

Yeah, exactly what he said.

You had been casting Earthquakes on one of their members constantly so that's why they're doing whatever right now

Is it me or just when Any TEE member state something about There war This guy is all about Kissing There rear end LOL. Oh well (Sneeze) A** Kisser. But i agree with you guys Bolting can be very very annoying Which we do not do but There still ton's of players that are new to the game.

DeletedUser

Well judging by the quality of his posts he is both very new and most likely very young.

DeletedUser

who cares if he is young and likes tee theres alot to like there

DeletedUser

As for the bolting I have seen in my past day's players use it to get under players skin. and keep at it. I have also seen hole Alliance useing it on Ceratain Players to really make them mad lol. Way it looks like Jzmabrt He's really trying to get under your Skin and it's working to throw you off your game

DeletedUser

lol i am young,
but there are a lot of people younger than me...
and i am a long time here in grepolis long before Pi starts...
Why u think that i am young ?

I was talking about GreenPuffle92...