Strike Force

DeletedUser

Hello all. I am going to be starting a brand new alliance in Omega tomorrow when the new world comes out. This alliance will be called Strike Force. We are not an alliance from Kappa or Alpha as i know they are there. This alliance will be located in the South-East. This alliance will not tolerate inactive members. Our alliance cap will be 40-50 players we are not an MRA with 80 members and more than one alliance. I am known in game as Light Year too so contact me for invite or post here and I will invite you when I am online. Thanks for reading and if you select south-east go nowhere else but to us.
And remember one think,:pro:

DeletedUser

have you asked the originators of that name for permission?

DeletedUser

Ask permission? Im sorry but :pro: and if someone wants to use a name they should be able to without having to ask permission..... Anyway thanks for the GL and i will ask for permission right now, will post the response when i get it. Either way this alliance will start up as Strike Force.

DeletedUser

I give you permission to use the name S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S. (don't, that is the name of the worst MRA)

DeletedUser

First of all anything with Spartans will suck :) Oh and if i wanted to use a sad MRA I would just use Army of Zeus lol. They were in Eta and took out 6 of my cities then i quit. They were organized but saddly the war started with the op of my cities and quickly destroyed me before they were crushed. I have asked the leader of Kappa, waiting for reply

DeletedUser

still no reply, this alliance will go though so reserve a spot if u plan on going South-East. I will join as soon as that new world starts and if you happen to join as soon as it starts or are in my ocean then you are welcome to the alliance. When you message me please give me a list of worlds or just a world u play on and how many cities u have. Thanks.

DeletedUser

you don't have to ask permission it is just considered polite, especially as the reputation of the alliance goes with the name, thats why there has (to use kosta as an example) never been a respected S.P.artans on any server.

good luck anyway.

DeletedUser

I have messaged both founders, I will wait for the reply and post their exact words. I just want to start this alliance to have some fun and be in the top 12 for a long time. Im sure most people want to be in a good alliance, therefore it makes sense to click "South-East" and ask to join this alliance. We will see and wait for people to start asking after they know how much of a force we will be, united, proud, and a tough alliance all around :)

DeletedUser

well at least dragisa made a original name, and not copying from other alliances from other servers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well at least dragisa made a original name, and not copying from other alliances from other servers

Im not copying. Strike Force is a good name and I want to use it. If SF had 200k 2 million or 2k i would use the name anyway, its not a popularity contest, its all about who the alliance has and how good they work together. We will have good active people and we will work together. Thanks for replying though and making me prove this alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Got a reply from one of the 2 founders:

antinvasion today at 10:15 PM
feel free mate. Markoso is the founder.

DeletedUser

You will be conquested in 2 weeks
I am 100% sure

We will stick together, we are warriors and anyone who joins will know we will not get conquered in 2 weeks. We will be tough and last longer than most others. Just how do u think you can take us out in 2 weeks? you going to buy gold and try to out grow us and conquer us? Nope, we are better ;)
:pro:

DeletedUser

No bitters? Come on people dont pass on this alliance. We are a good alliance. We will be top of the ocean and try to be top 5 in the world. Give us a chance people

DeletedUser

who -repped light year for what he said on this page? that is out of order. I think it is fine he is using the SF name I just said he should check with the original leaders, which he did.
reset your rep to green Lightyear