Strong Players

DeletedUser

haven't lost my touch:

kwXTYb.jpg

Coxwana

Phrourach
You have to take into account that these are the players that have kept their original username, not gone incognito. Most of the top players change their usernames regularly now, so they won't ever be on this list.

I guess i'm a noob then? Haha.

This logic is ridiculous.

DeletedUser7176

this must be where the noobs post. as old as some of you must be by now, just happy to see some of you still alive.

DeletedUser21774

I just noticed that most of Triad don't appear anywhere high on the list, and some of the strongest players are below me. So high score alone doesn't indicate skill, merely acquisition of things the grepolisscore places value on.

Silver Witch

Strategos
I just noticed that most of Triad don't appear anywhere high on the list, and some of the strongest players are below me. So high score alone doesn't indicate skill, merely acquisition of things the grepolisscore places value on.

It also makes a difference how many worlds you have played and how many more recently since the new scores came in. I think there are more awards now. I agree it doesn't indicate skill specifically but skilled players who are very active do accumulate points quickly.

I do think there are some with very high scores who just play every world and that distorts it a bit but its a reasonable general guide to experience in my view.

DeletedUser7176

the points can be a bit off for some of us weird kinky people that play under a different name each world too. nice to see you Silver Witch. (some of you know me as Battle Popit) Retired that name as I won with Silver a few games ago. I still bemoan that I had to quit on Kadjayuni that time. good to see all you guys still here and hope to play with/against some of you again soon.