Stuck On An Island...

Stuck on and island, who would you want with you?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hellstromm, you can have an intelligent converzation with him, which would be great to pass time as its a desert island

DeletedUser

Hellstromm, you can have an intelligent converzation with him, which would be great to pass time as its a desert island

Ya... and by day 7... when he's busy lecturing you on the geo-social ramifications of the unconstrained convergence of social host platforms... specifically the ubiquitous incursion of Twitter into the previously sequestered environment of personal hygiene and sanitary activities, aka the final procedural step of the alimentary canal....

You'll be trying to figure out how to blow your brains out with nothing but a coconut, a bit of string and a half rusted out can of TAB.

And ***I*** won't be there.... to show you how. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Myself, it would start a paradox and I would be transported home. Plus I can fly :D duh!

DeletedUser

Paradoxes don't transprort you home. Ruby slippers however...

DeletedUser

I choose Rooster Jones as he reminds me of Foghorn Leghorn from Looney Toons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2795

Why is I not on there ;( Still voted for Rooster, he is definitely intelligent enough and he could not get any more insane would probably stay sane :) .

DeletedUser18366

Well I don't know almost all of these players but it'll have to be osl112.

DeletedUser

You guys can come up with 10 new players for version 2 of this poll. PM me when you've decided on the 10.

DeletedUser

I have said it before, and I am going to say it again "Aciy" sounds like a girl, so HELL YEAH!