Studpuppy's diary: The rim

DeletedUser

If it would make you fee better choco i will torch The Preatorian's LS :p

studpuppy - you must have a really shiny 3k city if they want it that bad.And i congratulate you on killing 104 LS with 98 brims but with 100% morale and -30 luck it is almost the same :)
if you want i will make a run by you then we will see how many brims you have left :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24598

I could always just go straight to the source Zeus.

What is this the "let's talk trash on people that could farm me" thread?

Zeus I seem to remember a time when you were begging me to help you against Diehards, I wouldn't go touting that you'll "torch" my ls, that could lead to orange numbers flashing on your screen.

DeletedUser

Zeus I seem to remember a time when you were begging me to help you against Diehards, I wouldn't go touting that you'll "torch" my ls, that could lead to orange numbers flashing on your screen.

$hit just got real.

DeletedUser

If it would make you fee better choco i will torch The Preatorian's LS :p

studpuppy - you must have a really shiny 3k city if they want it that bad.And i congratulate you on killing 104 LS with 98 brims but with 100% morale and -30 luck it is almost the same :)
if you want i will make a run by you then we will see how many brims you have left :D

Try it, I DARE you.

DeletedUser24598

This entire thread is a monument to moral, we all get how it works, we don't need Moral-101. Moral is controversial enough without people gloating over it.

DeletedUser

1. This is not morale 101, this is thread where i tell you what goes on in my life on the rim and other people talk about theirs as well. Just for fun and lulz.

2. I hate morale. I simply find it funny that people try and take me on when they know how badly morale will hurt them.

DeletedUser24598

Yea I get that, but if they wanted to they could take your city in a heartbeat, so no need to go pointing people out.

DeletedUser24598

If I take a city on your island I'll be sure to send you cats daily. :p Peace out.

DeletedUser

I stopped building cats after i realized how pointless they are :p

DeletedUser

haha you are very excitable :D
But lets get serious for a moment - you farm me? - try if you want I need the BP.
Ummmm I never even talked to you in-game...ever - And I never got attacked by DieHards of attacked DieHards so what are you smoking???

Try it, I DARE you.

Better yet - I will torch your LS.

I stopped building cats after i realized how pointless they are :p
They might not have a use when you have 1 city but they are the best friend of a attacker by the time you have 3 city's.

DeletedUser

Someone took my first city! :( I was in the bath so I couldn't snipe it :(

DeletedUser22940

Dear Humble Tenants of the Southern Hemisphere of Delphi,

Your rent payment is currently 1 month late. Prompt payment is appreciated or forces will be at your doorstep to evict you from my property.

Sincerely,
E.D.
Your all powerful landlord

DeletedUser

They might not have a use when you have 1 city but they are the best friend of a attacker by the time you have 3 city's.
I have 30 cities on Nu and i still don't build them. Yes they help for clearing cities but when you actually want to take a city, they really don't help at all.

DeletedUser24598

Zeus if you've got beef then bring the ruckus. Wu Tang

You did talk to me in-game, I used to lead White Lobos and you asked for my help.

Oh and I wouldn't farm you silly, I would disassemble you.

DeletedUser

You did talk to me in-game, I used to lead White Lobos and you asked for my help.

I didn't ask you for help - one of your members Assault232 sent me a PM saying we should have a pact to fight DieHards and I forwarded it to you and we talked for a bit.
A wile before that I was attacking the same player you guys were and when i got a city from him you guys took it as a personal insult and attacked me - try it again now that i don't have 4 city's.
Also it was drewshoe I talked to about getting it to stop/helping m. - not you.I talked to you after it was over.

Oh and I wouldn't farm you silly, I would disassemble you.
Bring it you {censored so post dose not get deleted}!
I need the BP as dose my alliance!

(to get my facts strait i went back to me original PM's when i started in delphi)

DeletedUser22940

To the guy who cannot spell "Zeus" correctly:

1. Who are you?
  2. Why you meesin with my man Preato?
  3. Why have you not paid your rent yet?
  4. Why should my next OP not target you?
  5. What makes you mighty?
  6. Why are you spamming this wonderful thread?