STYX-TFC war

DeletedUser

Ok, The Norse destroyed V-I-I- LOts will protest on that :D

Styx vs. TFC: Styx since -Misfits- is also beating TFC

Legacy is inactive mostly, but will be destroyed by Styx, or -Misfits- sooner than later.

DeletedUser

I hope this new war won't be like the one against Legacies.They simply replaced lost cities in their rear without trying to regain the lost ground,save toon and a few.
STYX took some 500+ as net balance and all they did was to retreat,and then retreat,and then again retreat,lol
No point in going in ocean 76:D

DeletedUser

-Misfits- and Styx has destroyed TFC

Finally. We won.

Uh,um hey Flo, are you going to say something?

DeletedUser14283

Yep, in fact I am. We are still here... and we are coming for you :)

DeletedUser

:D Come and Get me!

Oh, sorry you can say you will, but in fact you are way up north with the rest of your Snow Birds.

DeletedUser

:D Come and Get me!

Oh, sorry you can say you will, but in fact you are way up north with the rest of your Snow Birds.

I'm shocked. I didn't realise Bell had an ocean 57! Does it still class as Bell down there or do you call it something else? I mean i haven't heard of your alliance either so surely you cant be in Bell or in fact have won anything?

DeletedUser21784

shhhh walker, he's a secret agent, don't you know? He needs to hide in his mega secret O57 hideout because he's planning the most secret shared operations ever. But don't tell anyone, this is top-top-top secret!!!!

I am a ex U.S. Soldier, Army Rangers. I was then offered to come into Delta Force, at age 20. I was there for 3 months. Now am in secret, Doing shared ops under the command of the British SAS and U.S. Delta Force, so I am half and half. If you don't believe me, fine, so be it. But I am a member of the best, I have been through hell. You know what else? I receive pay checks from both the U.S. and Britain :D

DeletedUser

shhhh walker, he's a secret agent, don't you know? He needs to hide in his mega secret O57 hideout because he's planning the most secret shared operations ever. But don't tell anyone, this is top-top-top secret!!!!

I am a ex U.S. Soldier, Army Rangers. I was then offered to come into Delta Force, at age 20. I was there for 3 months. Now am in secret, Doing shared ops under the command of the British SAS and U.S. Delta Force, so I am half and half. If you don't believe me, fine, so be it. But I am a member of the best, I have been through hell. You know what else? I receive pay checks from both the U.S. and Britain :D

Hahaha, Your post doesn't even make sense.

DeletedUser

I'm shocked. I didn't realise Bell had an ocean 57! Does it still class as Bell down there or do you call it something else? I mean i haven't heard of your alliance either so surely you cant be in Bell or in fact have won anything?

You should know 57 well, we are destroyed Crimson Silence.

And we loved your gift: TayTBS

DeletedUser

I am a ex U.S. Soldier, Army Rangers. I was then offered to come into Delta Force, at age 20. I was there for 3 months. Now am in secret, Doing shared ops under the command of the British SAS and U.S. Delta Force, so I am half and half. If you don't believe me, fine, so be it. But I am a member of the best, I have been through hell. You know what else? I receive pay checks from both the U.S. and Britain

lol gotta love the internet and thats coming from me, inventor of Google and Facebook by the age 19!

DeletedUser

I am a ex U.S. Soldier, Army Rangers. I was then offered to come into Delta Force, at age 20. I was there for 3 months. Now am in secret, Doing shared ops under the command of the British SAS and U.S. Delta Force, so I am half and half. If you don't believe me, fine, so be it. But I am a member of the best, I have been through hell. You know what else? I receive pay checks from both the U.S. and Britain

COD Black Ops 2? You know its a game right?

DeletedUser

Oh walker, my friend. I don't play console games, I travel ALOT.

Are you offended by the Military?

and what is your point SGT.

DeletedUser

Visit Ocean 57 walker! Its nice and warm. And the water is loaded with sharks!

DeletedUser14283

Now it looks like someone was booted and rimmed... hmm I wonder what happened. The big leagues were too much, oh what a shame lol

DeletedUser19607

Destroyed CS,hmmm last time I seen our alliance was still standing
You really should keep alliances you know nothing about out your mouth

Really funny to see you with 3 cities tho