STYX-TFC war

DeletedUser

Well I restarted, because Joeleman is really getting on my nerves, and for you debone,

I spied on your alliance! I was in it! Remember?, I was the spy! Your alliance is a bunch of rat-droppings, and you all have lost all cities in Ocean 57, except for your people in Chicken Mode!

DeletedUser43447

I spied on your alliance! I was in it! Remember?, I was the spy! Your alliance is a bunch of rat-droppings, and you all have lost all cities in Ocean 57, except for your people in Chicken Mode!

Congratulations woodby! you were a spy! by that fact you have no right to talk to anyone about being bad and falling apart and im sure youll have a lot of fun being unalligned with 3 cities...have fun eating 1k ghost cities

DeletedUser16216

Well I restarted, because Joeleman is really getting on my nerves, and for you debone,

You must be so proud wonder how many trust you after that statement goodluck :{

DeletedUser14283

Well word on the grapevine was he got his knickers in a twist because he wasn't given leadership... is anyone surprised that he didn't get it?

DeletedUser19607

Well you see what spying got you now didn't you,who back down to 3 cities ?Its sad we had spies but it didn't stop us from doing our own thing...
Your telling a blatant lie about the reason you restarted lol,was the real reason you quit because you was scared to fight a big player when talking all that trash.
As for OC57,the only reason why we disappeared there because KoC went and recruited every thing in that ocean instead of fighting for the cities like it suppose to be..This is Grepolis am I right

DeletedUser

I will respond to my fans up list,

Debone- do I really need to say anything? You all got destroyed in Ocean 57, and 56.

Jo- That is also what people say when you are in Florida

flo- Why would I want to lead an alliance in Bellerphon?

cae- I don't care, everyone in the forum right now I cant trust anyway

storm215- 1k cities can grow, don't worry, I am sure I will slowly make my way to you. Taking 1K ghosts. And growing them,

DeletedUser

Reading this for first time and couldn't resist :)
as you say this is a stupid world mister goodby tell us in what world you are so awesomly rocking?

Maybe you play under another name there as grepostats just shows many failed attempts at learning this game when I search for woodby

I wish you alot of luck to get your 1k ghost build up before the end of this world, maybe you might even get some candy from me if you manage to take a city from any active player.

DeletedUser19607

There you go again talking about the same Ocean again,I would like to see you try taking a city from us...like that'll ever happen...Why don't you come back to Bellorophon and stop talking on the forum

DeletedUser

Thread needs new title

Seems some one should update the title here...

Bell vs Woodby
How long before [user]woodby[/user] resets?!?
:p

If only I was here earlier I would have posted and taken bets

DeletedUser

Give him some credit mazz. After all he is a green beret, seal team 6, Blackwater mercenary working for 60% of the free world. Clearly he "could" last 3 days, I say 18 hrs :p

DeletedUser

Okay maybe just a little bita credit...
I found something that maybe could stretch him to 5 days with a little break :p

2hh3pe8.jpg

Ranga1

Strategos
:D well done, it took you 2 years of hard work fighting while styx has 13 members many of which don't fight anymore, so you basically beat a ghost, great effort, something to be proud of! Still 8 mill behind in ABP though :p

Ranga1

Strategos
lord pc neg rep me :D withou even signing, or was it that other noob running around here beating up on inactives and ghosts claiming to be the greatest? At least i signed my neg rep to you :D

DeletedUser

Who is Ranga1? Is he on Bellerophon?

Oh found him .. number 999 on Bellerophon, one city, 1,1k points and it took him just over 3 years to get there :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Who is Ranga1? Is he on Bellerophon?

Oh found him .. number 999 on Bellerophon, one city, 1,1k points and it took him just over 3 years to get there :D

You have found memories of 99 dont you mclowther? You colonised what 15 cities down there in 099 in eubea? Classy fighter :D Was it you who started a WW on an unfull island?

About taking ghosts. Check cities Ive taken from your simm friends The Norse.

My OPs are ruining you. 30 cities per OP and you cant counter beacuse you suck.

Your OPs do nothing to me cos i dont play anymore fool.

LOL!

Ha, noob!

Playing for 3 years and having 1 city. Very good.

And you lost a city to me, so that makes you what? Worse than a noob?

DeletedUser

You have found memories of 99 dont you mclowther? You colonised what 15 cities down there in 099 in eubea? Classy fighter :D
That was me indeed .. and history has proven me right as I was suspicious of all the Fishiness-Merges from the start. And it turned out the merges didn't work and in the end Minions left the Fishes again. So .. thanks for pointing out how correct my actions were.

Was it you who started a WW on an unfull island?
?
One? I had WWs going on 7 islands. Some of them had only one city on them: mine.
But then perhaps you should have mentioned that that was all long after Eubea had been won. And wasn't it your alliance that colonised on one of my WW islands to stop me building a WW after all the WW has already been build? Now I guess that says a thing or two about you and your alliance on Eubea.