Sub forum Possibilities?

DeletedUser

Lol... I may have to get back to doing the Gamma puzzles... Maybe :)

DeletedUser

War forum FTW

It would probably degenerate into constant flaming but I'm cool with that :p

DeletedUser

War forum FTW

It would probably degenerate into constant flaming but I'm cool with that :p

Well as the flaming section was disallowed I think we can't do that. I like the press idea. PnP's newspapers and war updates will flourish

DeletedUser340

Flaming in the form of a advert in the newspaper , I like the idea xD

-sere

DeletedUser2795

of course, no one can flame back because of freedom of the press ;)

DeletedUser

Separate alliance newspapers for the forums. PnP to the max, very entertaining, loads of great stories.

CJ's Press is in production :)

Would love to see some other alliances join in so we can create a sub forum for this. Doesn't need to be anything big or PDF'd, simple paragraph weekly updates will be super xD

DeletedUser4577

A public newspaper would be something fun to have I agree. We would need to pick certain members to become the staff.
The staff would then need to contact leaders ingame to conduct interviews and take time to get real facts from stats or other wise.
Could Name it Gamma Times Or something of that sort...
Sections of the newspaper? Any Ideas?
Maps, Interviews, Stats, War Details, Top Alliances, Lowest Alliances...These might be all good issues to discuss in it.

I would also like this not to be about just the top alliances, Interview a few leaders from the lower ranks as well. Lets get everyone involved and make sure to mention when your doing the interview when the issue will be released so they can view it. This will bring more players into the Gamma Forum.
I would also insist the staff conduct themselves in a professional sense. Whatever is going on or is said you still reply with a polite and calm response.

So first off Who would be wanting to be on the staff?

DeletedUser

A newspaper? Sounds like a fantastic idea.

I would help with this undertaking, here and there.

DeletedUser4577

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=8233

Theta has one going. What do you all think of it? Is anyone able to step up to the plate and become a great interviewer like this and be able to put together something with a team?
I know we can do it so lets hear who wants to be on the staff! :D

DeletedUser

I could do it as well. I have helped with a paper once before and it was a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

So what are we talking about here. Would this be like what the Grepo Times was or what?

DeletedUser

http://forum.grepolis.net/showthread.php?t=8233

Theta has one going. What do you all think of it? Is anyone able to step up to the plate and become a great interviewer like this and be able to put together something with a team?
I know we can do it so lets hear who wants to be on the staff! :D

Their have been a couple Gamma newspapers (and other small publications (puzzles)) running in the past, quite successful, try fishing them out. Also, sections?

DeletedUser4577

Their have been a couple Gamma newspapers
Yea I've found them. Each one had a new thread so that made finding them a little harder but they were there. Great response from them so thats good...Might bring them back into Gamma and lock them just so everyone can see what used to be done.

Also, sections?
Yeah. A newspaper has different sections like sports, Obituaries, News and so forth. Im thinking this could also be done in a sense within Gamma's newspaper.

DeletedUser

I Pmed my cover letter I gusse you could call it to Alpharius I would love to help in anyway that I could