Sub Forums

Lugosi

Strategos
I assume its because no one cares or has ever cared enough to come up with a valid idea to be put to the mod which they've then actually thought is worth implementing. Very Sad.

DeletedUser

I had the most recent post for about aday and a half really surprised someone else actually posted.

Lugosi

Strategos
This forum isn't that dead . . . there's usually a post every couple of days if not more which isn't that bad.

Lugosi

Strategos
Therefore forum is not dead, yes? YES!

A quick warning viewers of Hyperborea forum, please don't move to Ocean 58.

DeletedUser5819

Looks like all the sprouts jumped out of your tin. :x

Lugosi

Strategos
Looks like all the sprouts jumped out of your tin. :x

Bare amounts of protein were consumed.

AEIS has joined the ranks of Ocean 58. Formerly known as 'This is Sparta' in the early days of World Beta it gained itself some stead as an MRA which managed to jam the then basic Grepolis interface. After its fall from MRA glory it re-formed with an updated identity in the latter days of World Beta to aid Dragon Slayers as a sister alliance creating a stronghold on the rim. Now the so very sought after name of 'Afti Einai I Sparti' returns to your fair and green land ready for a new challenge in Ocean 58.

Last edited:

Lugosi

Strategos
Does anyone have any ideas to make this forum more interesting? We're not really advertising ourselves as a thriving and sociable world to the rest of the forum.

DeletedUser

Having played Hyperborea, I think it's fair to say that this forum is more active than the actual world.