Suggestion for additional Alpha Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This section of the forum seems to be getting a bit unruly so I would like to humbly make the suggestion that an additional mod would help control the masses. Clamp down on the dissidents. Quell the unrest, if you will.

My nomination for this new alpha mod would be someone who is very active in the community, someone who knows the forum and its members very well, and who has shown creativity and poise in his/her postings.

That is why I would like to nominate Darksunx as the new Alpha Mod.

All those in favor say AYE.

All those opposed, please make your way to the area marked "firing range" for re-education.

DeletedUser

This section of the forum seems to be getting a bit unruly so I would like to humbly make the suggestion that an additional mod would help control the masses. Clamp down on the dissidents. Quell the unrest, if you will.

My nomination for this new alpha mod would be someone who is very active in the community, someone who knows the forum and its members very well, and who has shown creativity and poise in his/her postings.

That is why I would like to nominate Darksunx as the new Alpha Mod.

All those in favor say AYE.

The only way Darksunx can be mod is if he quits world Alpha. No mods are allowed to moderate a world forum they play on.

DeletedUser

Captain Zapp Darksunx: Darksunx's Law is like Darksunx's love, hard and fast.

DeletedUser

eye.jpg

I'm so clever.

DeletedUser

Cusi is the first volunteer for re-education!

LOL I am still getting my education ... does that mean I have to start all over now ... or wait until I am over and then restart?

DeletedUser

you can attend this re-education process at the same time...consider it like a dual degree program.

yess, good, good..now step right over here for the re-education commencement

00622-funny-cartoons-firing-squad.gif

DeletedUser

Yeah I am pretty sure Dark should be a mod for life and beyond. Set him up with a nice computer and internet in the afterlife.

DeletedUser

I`ve heard some really bad idea`s in my time and I mean really really bad idea`s. Examples include, putting butter on a burn, or putting bleach on poison ivy, or even voting for McCain & Palin, but this...this idea is much much worse.

DeletedUser

I`ve heard some really bad idea`s in my time and I mean really really bad idea`s. Examples include, putting butter on a burn, or putting bleach on poison ivy, or even voting for McCain & Palin, but this...this idea is much much worse.

One might say Alpha server is . . de-evolving?

Hahah oh man I crack myself up.

DeletedUser

One might say Alpha server is . . de-evolving?

Hahah oh man I crack myself up.

...clever LoL and to steal a term that my gay little brother and his WOW buddies use...

/agree

and yes, if they agree with something they actually say slash agree, its bad, but not nearly as bad as the idea of giving Darksunx power.

Status
Not open for further replies.