Summary of Facts regarding the Mu Forum

DeletedUser

17. I dont always remember what threads are about after the first read through and sometimes am guilty of little more than spam posts !!

18. Fortunately spam posts fit in well with this whole thread which is basically one big can of spam !!

19. Mu seems r e a l l y. . . . .s. . . . .l. . . . .o. . . . .w. . . . . after playing in Lambda.

J. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6983

Agreed. Mu is almost tooo slow. I feel like im barely going. Things are taking 5+hours to biuld and I want them done NOW!!!!

DeletedUser

25. This world is so slow it's BORING! :rolleyes:

Well look he brings his gun, firing blanks.
They don´t have guns in Grepolis, should trade it for a catapult (one like your mouth)

22. [user]guy98[/user] does not know how to count

Well you never put the answer or a fullstop.

17. I dont always remember what threads are about after the first read through and sometimes am guilty of little more than spam posts !!

18. Fortunately spam posts fit in well with this whole thread which is basically one big can of spam !!

19. Mu seems r e a l l y. . . . .s. . . . .l. . . . .o. . . . .w. . . . . after playing in Lambda.

J. :D

Your name tells why you have such a high pitch voice.
Must have been terrible for you.

13. 'Elite' is a most misleading term.

Dread Pirates is not misleading ?
Dead Pirates is more like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dread Pirates is not misleading ?
Dead Pirates is more like it.

Your name tells why you have such a high pitch voice.
Must have been terrible for you.

Well you never put the answer or a fullstop.

Well look he brings his gun, firing blanks.
They don´t have guns in Grepolis, should trade it for a catapult (one like your mouth)

quad post? is that even legal?

25. This world is so slow it's BORING! :rolleyes:

i agree lol

DeletedUser7784

22. [user]guy98[/user] does not know how to count
sorry i went to first unread post that was 11 at the time so i put 12 though i didnt see that the last post was at 20.
27. Im an MRA i dont send messages please join if you just want to add to our alliance points
28. we dont care for BP

DeletedUser

i am the master spammer add that and also emm put my name beside it XD