Votes: 4 28.6%
  • City Governments

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser54495

Thank you for atleast trying to restore this forum!

I voted for opt out of peace time. In my own view, I thought that #1 is an unnecessary feature, if you loot you loot don't get too picky

It was a tough choice between opt out of peace time and city governments. In the end voted for opt out of peacetume because I felt it had more of a chance to be implemented than city governments and I felt the city government honuses were too good.

With the opt out of peace time, there was no real clarity about whether you can conquer cities or not. I think it should be a big no. You can still found though, still attack anyone who also opted out of peacetime

DeletedUser22115

Personally, I feel all the ideas up for vote are all worthy of being sent to the devs, but since we only have the option to choose one I choose The City Government idea. To be honest when I played this game in 2010 it was great, as I return now in 2017 the difference between the seven years of playing this game isn't much. The game in my opinion has changed but not massively. I feel the city government adds another aspect to the game which is badly needed in my opinion. Credit to the people who thought of these ideas.

DeletedUser31385

The poll had to be reset due to major abuses/disbalances brought up regarding the city governments idea that would have prevented any ideas from passing. Since this was brought up after the fact that the poll had commenced and since we cant have a 2 option poll at any point, the governments idea had to be fixed to a state where the poll could occur again. City governments technically won the initial poll, but due to there being revisions, the poll has to be redone. The poll will begin again right now and last for 7 days. Any major abuse issues with any of the ideas may be posted here. I apologize for this since it was my idea, but sometimes a second set of eyes (thanks @ThasossCZ) is needed to spot problems. I contacted multiple people who all agree the idea is balanced enough now.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
The poll had to be reset due to major abuses/disbalances brought up regarding the city governments idea that would have prevented any ideas from passing. The governments idea had to be fixed to a state where the poll could occur again. I contacted multiple people who all agree the idea is balanced enough now.

figtree, could you explain this as i can't tell any difference. thanks.

DeletedUser31385

figtree, could you explain this as i can't tell any difference. thanks.
I basically had to go through and revise the values for most bonuses and punishments to solve the major abuse/balance issues. Some governments didn't have any bonus for the punishment and vise versa. I took some feedback into consideration as I did so. I also broke down what each level of the government would give (just providing additional details). I changed some of the research items that would disbalance the game or cause problems as well. Finally, I added a couple things to the abuse prevention section.

DeletedUser54278

Will the 'winner' be applied to all worlds after it's put into an update, or used in some suchas revolt/conquest and night bonus

DeletedUser31385

Will the 'winner' be applied to all worlds after it's put into an update, or used in some suchas revolt/conquest and night bonus
We have no guarantee that the winning idea will be added. All we are doing is sending up a suggestion. The developers may or may not decide to use it. It is entirely at their discretion.

DeletedUser31385

City governments has passed and has been sent to the developers.
Opt out of peacetime is eligible for a re-vote.
Prioritize resource loot has unfortunately failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.