Votes: 3 18.8%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Mobile City Rename & Smaller World are both ideas which are strongly needed to be supported. However, I've voted for smaller worlds... it's more useful.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
I don't understand why the mobile rename is included here. Everyone wants upgrades to the app and this has been requested in forms other than ideas for a long time. IMO it's a wasted slot in this poll as it's supposedly on the dev wishlist already. Perhaps this pushes it forward for those who feel it's a top priority but idi.

DeletedUser54495

Agreed Rachel. I would say not having the ability to rename on mobile is more a bug than an idea

I voted for smaller world, but all 3 are great additions to the game

Ranga1

Strategos
All 3. But smaller world purely because it's something different. The game hasn't changed since ww were implemented, essentially anyway, it's farm / build / kill / repeat.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
Exactly, Kane. Why I voted smaller world.
And OMG, I hate to agreed with Ranga but something different would be nice.

DeletedUser31385

Exactly, Kane. Why I voted smaller world.
And OMG, I hate to agreed with Ranga but something different would be nice.
Yes, I do agree with you guys that something new/different should be added. We have taken steps in the right direction, but more drastic changes are needed.

DeletedUser54938

Worst list ever. Mobile city rename? Seriously? Smaller worlds? The crappiness of Grepolis is already making that a reality. Overview addition? Thanks for nothing once again.

DeletedUser54192

Voted smaller world as well. I do believe that Mobile City Rename should be implemented, but because it is something that really should be available. It's not a change to the actual gameplay or game mechanics, just something that's been a long term feature of the browser version but for some reason was never incorporated into the app.

DeletedUser54192

Worst list ever. Mobile city rename? Seriously? Smaller worlds? The crappiness of Grepolis is already making that a reality. Overview addition? Thanks for nothing once again.
I know that this isn't the most amazing-looking poll with all sorts of wacky ideas, but please don't knock it. I mean, a month or so ago, we were all complaining about how writing up Ideas/Developments were pointless because half of them fall into the large net labelled "Wish List" and the other half never got voted on. Now, thanks to Figgy, we are actually getting the opportunity to do some voting on ideas and developments once again. :)

(By your dismissal of the Mobile City Rename idea, I take it you're not entirely restricted to the app. I have friends who only play on a phone/tablet, and the inability to rename your cities is a pet hate of theirs to the extent that some of them try and use the browser version on a phone (which is horribly fiddly due to zoom and small buttons) just to rename their cities.)

DeletedUser31385

Smaller worlds won and is being sent to the devs. Captain farming overview addition is being moved to re-vote discussions. Mobile city rename failed.

DeletedUser54192

I know it has failed the vote, but is there ever a chance that Mobile City Rename will get worked on? It's less of an idea, and more of a fix, as it is a discrepancy between the browser version and the app version, and reduces enjoyment of the game for app-only players. (Incidentally, app-only players are probably less likely to know about and use the external forums). I'm not the only one with these opinions, as can be seen above.

DeletedUser31385

I know it has failed the vote, but is there ever a chance that Mobile City Rename will get worked on? It's less of an idea, and more of a fix, as it is a discrepancy between the browser version and the app version, and reduces enjoyment of the game for app-only players. (Incidentally, app-only players are probably less likely to know about and use the external forums). I'm not the only one with these opinions, as can be seen above.
I honestly have no idea. I am not in direct communication with the developers. I can and will pass your feedback along to the CMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.