Summer Grepolympia Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On June 24th Grepolympia will begin and will run until July 8th. Feel free to post any questions or feedback you have in this thread.

DeletedUser36697

They always the the grepolympia in the summer. Just how it is.
so it was the previous money grab we should ahve complained about?

point being made...is ..........................................................its just been 2 weeks since the last money grab.................. not that this is a normaly scheduled fleecing of customers

DeletedUser8345

Can someone explain the entire event in simpler words
Didnt understand from the Wiki

DeletedUser36697

Can someone explain the entire event in simpler words
Didnt understand from the Wiki
the alliances with the most people win the top prizes and it filters down... you used to need 10 entries to compete.. for every entry below 10 you had a ZERO added until there are 10 values...
after that the WIKI gives yiu all that I know lol
sorry for the jaded answer but been the same contest, same complaints, same... same.... same money grubbing,,... sorry I digress ....everything is the same just more costly, .
tongue in cheek nose to the grindstone and try and type in ths position

DeletedUser56023

i know what inno can do, fix the alarm issue!!!! how long has this been going on now? and not a single word from anyone on a fix or when it will be resolved.

fix up inno or give me a refund on gold purchased. as i’m not just building troops to gift away anymore.

DeletedUser48256

i know what inno can do, fix the alarm issue!!!! how long has this been going on now? and not a single word from anyone on a fix or when it will be resolved.

fix up inno or give me a refund on gold purchased. as i’m not just building troops to gift away anymore.

I agree with this.

@Baudin Toolan any news on an app fix? The alarm is a pile of do-do and it makes the game unplayable at a high level (can't imagine how bad it is for conquest).

And to make this post somewhat relevant; another event? WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!! Didn't see this one coming

DeletedUser56461

IT says "starts 10 am Server Time"
what is that UTC
What is differance to say UTC +1 London

Turns out it is the same as UTC +1 London
but it does not work anyway "Athlete not found"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55701

0105.gif

so how looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong is it gonna be before the fix?

DeletedUser56462

Playing on Teos and still no news, will there be a maintenance to resolve this problem or are we not allowed in those Grepolympics?

curadh

Phrourach
What a surprise, an issue that means players not spending gold gets fixed same day, the multiple issues with actually playing the game are totally ignored.

What else will stop working with the next update that puts a CP counter on screen (are players incapable of just opening Agora). Never mind these so called improvements, just fix all the issues that you are totally ignoring

Richard

Strategos
Well, the issue with the event was simply an error in the event being setup wrong, where actual bugs require significant code changes and work. The two aren't comparable. Also, small UI tweaks and improvements are often added to the game where we have time in a release to do so, whereas large errors, or bugs require a significant time investment, so can take longer than many would like to fix. Lastly, our game is developed in 2 weekly sprints, so when we release an update, and a bug is reported, this bug may not be fixed until the next update, which is fairly standard practice for games development.

thewilsh

Phrourach
Well, the issue with the event was simply an error in the event being setup wrong, where actual bugs require significant code changes and work. The two aren't comparable. Also, small UI tweaks and improvements are often added to the game where we have time in a release to do so, whereas large errors, or bugs require a significant time investment, so can take longer than many would like to fix. Lastly, our game is developed in 2 weekly sprints, so when we release an update, and a bug is reported, this bug may not be fixed until the next update, which is fairly standard practice for games development.

Loving the fact that Inno are using Scrum methodology but it would be super awesome if they could also follow a decent Test/Release withing this process. Bugs yes I get that, but major issues not addressed really doesn't cut it and means the process is very broken.