Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser55849

Gonna stop posting from now on, good luck to all of you ingame and have fun.

My last message for you :

6fJxFlH.png

DeletedUser44461

It really depends on your internet. I know players that can abbort 6-7 per try --> if you have 3 trys, which is easily possible, you have around 20 attempts, which makes this timing possible.

ya, when abbortion takes 1 or 2 seconds...:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeletedUser31931

Can we have a daily laugh at the players who joined a world and dumped hundreds of dollars on gold without even knowing what the standard game settings are, thank you.

DeletedUser41096

Can we have a daily laugh at the players who joined a world and dumped hundreds of dollars on gold without even knowing what the standard game settings are, thank you.
I don't think anyone has spent over 1 set of gold on this world after seeing 12 hour sieges, so I would like to meet that person as well

DeletedUser54965

i must say, i hate when people accuse players of botting cause of good times, lul last world i got reported by many for p
hitting 1-2 second windows all the time, lol you use 3 anchors and 6-7 attempts you literally got a minimum of 15 attempts

DeletedUser31931

I don't think anyone has spent over 1 set of gold on this world after seeing 12 hour sieges, so I would like to meet that person as well
My point was that it's amusing to see you jump into a world without even knowing that the default is 12 hours. You whine about something that was very clear, or at least should have been for a player as experienced as you.

DeletedUser41096

My point was that it's amusing to see you jump into a world without even knowing that the default is 12 hours. You whine about something that was very clear, or at least should have been for a player as experienced as you.

Use my experience to say it should have been clear, I have played many worlds speed 4, never once have I seen them use a conquest time over 8 hours, so yes I assume it should be faster conquest times for a faster world. Do you see speed 1 worlds with 8 hour sieges? Wonder why, it doesn't work. Speed 4 worlds with 12 hour sieges? Moronic. So ya I will voice my opinion on it, because it is exactly why no experienced teams will drop in now seeing a 12 hour siege timer. Horrible idea that deserves to be criticized, and after seeing them screw up morale on the world I can only assume this was another mistake for this world that they ignored to save face.

But by all means defend it, I can tell you are either a revolt player or speed 1 warrior.

DeletedUser44426

I'll be anybody's friend if they can figure out my in-game name

DeletedUser55806

OMG, stop raging, the FR dominate this first part of serv
at first i was scared of blacklisted bcz i am in a pretty small alliance with 6 or something members and then when you were trying to take one of our cities you sent NO clearing waves lol it was so easy to defend. good luck dominating the server

Last edited:

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
I played Olous 2-1 with 12 hours siege... but knowing Tegea was 6-6 with 8 hours siege I am not suprised with this siege time...

If this was 3-3 world 12 hours siege would be fine, but for 4-3 world its bit too much, but oh well...

DeletedUser55671

Could you guys please stop sending CS at us, it will always end the same tbh

DeletedUser55671

also you shouldn't be pulling CSs against such a small team

DeletedUser41096

PG didn't even know how to back snipe from inside the city, I had to explain it to him and he still failed to do it. He doesn't bot, he does the opposite and tries to do everything in his power to lose cities. Trust me, I have literally watched him hand cities to the enemy.

Calling a below average player a botter,

OMEGALUL.png

DeletedUser55849

" snipe king " I cba, imagine if woolite still played haha.