Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser49993

Right, because I need to stare in front of the Grepolis screen 24/7. This server has just started, and I am redeveloping my position so I can fight efficiently. Time will tell
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
No one has to be 24/7. Yes you might loose a city. But worse things can happen broski ;)

DeletedUser30931

Lose*

Don't conquer Charlie or he'll spam you for it then give gold to players in your alliance to spy lol

DeletedUser49993

Thats probably the huge difference between Charlie and the rest. He might lose (!) a city aswell. But he just continues and does not complain/quit/ghost.

DeletedUser30931

You obviously haven't read his mm complaining before he quit Heliopolis. And I heard he ghosted Biblos and Theta lol. I don't quit and am going nowhere, so you have your stories mixed up. I can guarantee that we will all be around longer than this shiesty lad

DeletedUser55855

"He stone hailed me so I spammed him"

Charlie's reasoning at its finest

i would most probably do the same as charlie did, hail stone is not a strategy, its just used to annoy your enemy, and would result in constant spam or wide block of user interface ;)

DeletedUser36530

i would most probably do the same as charlie did, hail stone is not a strategy, its just used to annoy your enemy, and would result in constant spam or wide block of user interface ;)
Not trying to choose sides, but stone hail IS annoying. but its part of the game. NOT a reason to spam.

DeletedUser36530

if it's stone hail spamming, then fine. but if you're just attacking with stone hail, then theres a difference. spamming is the act of sending dozens/hundreds of attack and recalling simply to bother your enemy. attacking repeadetly with stone hail is different. if you don't like it, kill his troops and take his city. stone hailing is part of the game. I wouldn't do it, as I know how annoying it is, but why would it be here if it wasn't meant to be used?

DeletedUser55855

if it's stone hail spamming, then fine. but if you're just attacking with stone hail, then theres a difference. spamming is the act of sending dozens/hundreds of attack and recalling simply to bother your enemy. attacking repeadetly with stone hail is different. if you don't like it, kill his troops and take his city. stone hailing is part of the game. I wouldn't do it, as I know how annoying it is, but why would it be here if it wasn't meant to be used?

i would rather have someone spam me for days and give up cuz they hit nothing than have some pest next to me hail stone me for days trying to force me into defending city with dlu or whatever... not saying that XoMaM is a pest.. we are friends and i like him, but its entirely different and not a part of game that should be used at all, hail stone is worst thing they introduced to the game after instant buy.

DeletedUser15935

Well.... I'd say theres been quite a few changes since I played last. And the Stone Hail... I'm not sure on yet... Dont know that I would use it on an enemy I plan to take (keep the city nice, just wash the blood of the militia off the walls please...)
But as a means to torture someone, lol, it IS pretty damn annoying.