Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser52075

hhha that was really fast tho ... how much gold do you need to reach that...

i want to se him quit a month later xD

DeletedUser55843

I'm golding but I can't follow, they spend to much for me x)
yes for sure, they will quit quickly

DeletedUser55701

City foundation time = 4 hrs??
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Capture.PNG

DeletedUser31931

Oh for gods sake inno. Two worlds in a row screwed up?? This one is even further off than Istros was lol.

Well that explains why people has 2 cities 15hrs in...I was wondering how that was possible.

DeletedUser55701

Oh for gods sake inno. Two worlds in a row screwed up?? This one is even further off than Istros was lol.

Well that explains why people has 2 cities 15hrs in...I was wondering how that was possible.

what happened in Istros?

DeletedUser15100

Why is the world showing that there is still morale?

Looks like grepolis didnt only mess up city foundation time settings.

DeletedUser55701

Just checked this in-game. Seriously Inno?

Wondering how the folks who poured in gold on their city look like right now.

Funny-WTF-meaning-quote.jpg

DeletedUser55855

@Richard @Baudin Toolan you 2 should seriously resign, you announced the world as morale off, and in-game its entirely different story, either its mods fault or you 2 dont even do your jobs anymore... should be ashamed of yourselves

DeletedUser44426

@Richard @Baudin Toolan you 2 should seriously resign, you announced the world as morale off, and in-game its entirely different story, either its mods fault or you 2 dont even do your jobs anymore... should be ashamed of yourselves

not their fault if they get something wrong. They get passed along the information, and they pass it on to us. If anything is wrong with the game, its the developers fault, not the community managers.