Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser55855

It seems that french alliance is best attackers and by far
Where are you english people ?

"best attackers by far" hours after BP... really?

how about you wait a week or few to see where they are on the rankings..

r2mFSP8.jpg

DeletedUser55831

We will see, i just show the stats actually :) And we don't gold for the majority without prenium and cie

DeletedUser55831

He speak about French in globality.

Lol the famous excuse "i'm gold trader" and you are showing a report where you attacking a guys. You don't assume your level...
Allah these english

DeletedUser55855

He speak about French in globality.

Lol the famous excuse "i'm gold trader" and you are showing a report where you attacking a guys. You don't assume your level...
Allah these english

you last longer gold trading if you have crapload of olu to backsnipe sieges attempts and continue to trade..
but you dont see me colonizing nor being in big ally, and i had some offers lol

DeletedUser55831

I sent ressources too when i was full and you up your cities and make troop like me so why you don't have more pc than me if French are bad ?
It's more easier to make pc in early withtout allie lol

DeletedUser55855

I sent ressources too when i was full and you up your cities and make troop like me so why you don't have more pc than me if French are bad ?
It's more easier to make pc in early withtout allie lol

alright... il take that challenge bruh... by end of this week il be ahead of you on bp rankings, im already 37 attacker and 42 fighter

krT7WNh.jpg

DeletedUser55812

I know for a fact that u lost more personel than u killed
So maybe brag about ur points after ur cities are taken bcs u didnt know how to hold back ;)

Btw, I dont like people usin google translate... So I confuse google translate a bit :)

DeletedUser55855

I know for a fact that you lost more personel than u killed
So maybe brag about your points after your cities are taken bcs you didn't know to hold back ;)

which one you talking to.. cuz if its me i can send ya fresh report ingame so you see my losses lol

DeletedUser55831

Nope i have a ratio of 4 units lost for 1 and i'm again full off lol

upload_2018-7-24_21-27-0.png

Why you speak about noobies ? when you are 378 fighter lol you don't attack ?

DeletedUser55812

Patience is key lol....
I don't think you guys are gonna hold up any longer than 2 weeks.... only thing I'm saying....
Remember I said this... ;)

DeletedUser55831

Early game or not they are speaking too much for people not in top10 and golder haha

Lol look like i will stay longer on a En server juste any week for fun and rekt some English noob like you