Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser55806

why is it saying this world is closed???
so players like guests dont join so when you start grep on a phone you dont automatically join only people with accounts have to choose to join so it is more appealing to vets ;)

DeletedUser55831

Hahahaha Bibor has only need 2 weeks for penetrate 50% of an server apparently you are in 50% getting rekt :')
Sure we got luck and we won but don't forget u are only 4th u dont have the right to speak about this.

DeletedUser30559

so players like guests dont join so when you start grep on a phone you dont automatically join only people with accounts have to choose to join so it is more appealing to vets ;)
ahh right fairs cheers. have you seen where I am btw?

DeletedUser54891

Just dropping a message here, so people know I participate :D

DeletedUser55831

Hahaha Yeah yeah Jeune novice as we said :) Survive bp is enormous for him
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Yes EVERYBODY KNOW U PARTICIPATE STEWIED

DeletedUser55849

GL to all playing on this world, hope we can all have fun together.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Bibor is busy AF posting all these comments to make it look like he isn't a one man multi account extraordinaire. Scary that one noob can have this many personalities and even be a one man 1st place alliance lol! Never mind, only be here for couple of weeks.

I was thinking the same thing...

DeletedUser55843

Guys I need your help. I don't understand something :

Settings
Alliance Limit - 33

Somes alliance have got 35 membres, so I guess than Alliance limit is 35 and not just 33 or I'm wrong ?

Thank's for your answers :)

DeletedUser55850

Guys I need your help. I don't understand something :

Somes alliance have got 35 membres, so I guess than Alliance limit is 35 and not just 33 or I'm wrong ?

Thank's for your answers :)
lol yes, you are right.