Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser31931

This is really unacceptable. Two worlds in a row, where the same exact setting is completely screwed up. Does nobody even proof-check this stuff??? I get that it's a fairly unimpactful error and ultimately it doesn't change the game that much...I didn't complain at all the first time. Just shows how little inno cared about their mistake, however, that they made the same exact one hardly a month later.

Richard

Strategos
Hi guys,

The "no morale" setting has now been corrected. To answer a couple of questions, we do proof the settings, and these are also confirmed by a second set of eyes to ensure no mistakes have been made. In this instance, something has occurred in our system between that check taking place, and the world being opened, which has reverted some settings back to their default values. We're unsure at this point if this was merely human error, or if something has been reset in error by the system.

Morale has been set correctly, but we will leave the City Foundation time at 4 hours. This is mostly because resetting this now would give those who have already founded cities an undue advantage over others, and as has been addressed in this thread by a few people, this is mostly fairly low impact. Additionally, it could deliver some interesting results, and maybe changing city foundation time is something we might look to vary on future worlds (no promises).

Lastly, to the alliance limit, this was actually entirely due to human error. More specifically, my error. I set the alliance limit to 33, but the minimum allowed by the system is 35, and I missed the system automatically changing my entry to 35 from 33. Apologies for the confusion on this point.

Thanks again for your patience whilst this was resolved.

Richard

DeletedUser55806

phew lol i was just about to quit the world, thanks Inno

DeletedUser31931

Additionally, it could deliver some interesting results, and maybe changing city foundation time is something we might look to vary on future worlds (no promises).
I am slightly confused...this is not the first world where city foundation time is supposed to have been changed. Having said that...I'm all for interesting results :D I've always wanted to see something a bit wacky like a speed 4/3/10 (trade speed) just to see how it goes.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
You said foundation takes 4 hours still,will that mean normal conquests once bp wears off will also be 4 hours? Honestly i would be down for that

DeletedUser55701

Nope, conquest time is 12 hours.

Huh..? What now?

Isn't it supposed to be 8 hrs on a speed 4 world?

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser31931

Huh..? What now?

Isn't it supposed to be 8 hrs on a speed 4 world?

smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif
Wait...6 hours, not 8, right? Been a while since I've been on a speed 4, I will admit. (missed en107), but 8 hours would be a speed 3, I believe.
@Richard

DeletedUser55701

I do know maths and stuff but if I am not brain dead, I do remember that en107 had a 8 hrs CQ time and it was a speed 4 world.

DeletedUser55855

like everything else siege time is separate world setting not dependent on world speed.. they decide how long its gonna be when world gets published... on speed 6 world it was 8 hours so... yeah.. was hoping it is 8 hrs here as well but its not..

DeletedUser55701

Please give us all the real information about this world so people can decide atleast now whether they can spend their gold without having to worry for any more surprises.

Too much already...
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser54965

international world this is, so all cq are usually 8 sometimes 12.. other markets it is 24 hours/speed of world so speed 3 is 8 hours speed 4 is 6 hour and so on

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Conquest time is not affected by the world speed of a server or the unit speed of a server. It is its own setting. The default on EN is 12 hours and that's where we normally have it.

DeletedUser28226

Conquest time is not affected by the world speed of a server or the unit speed of a server. It is its own setting. The default on EN is 12 hours and that's where we normally have it.
Any chance you could put out an announcement In game because not everyone goes on the forum of the current Game stats, just so there is no more Chinese whispers about it. cheers

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Maybe, I don't know. We try not to send out too many ingame announcements as the more we send out the less likely it is people pay attention to them.