Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser54993

cq time 12 hrs you can break siege 2 oceans away in speed 4 this is totaly mistake i can found 3 cities till can take a siege :eek:

DeletedUser55855

cq time 12 hrs you can break siege 2 oceans away in speed 4 this is totaly mistake i can found 3 cities till can take a siege :eek:

the bad news from you is that you cant break siege 2 oceans away as there wont be any rim oceans open lol
only 4 core oceans are in play.

DeletedUser40768

Can we go back to the top 12 any time soon?

Unit speed is 3, that's all that matters for siege breaks.

DeletedUser54384

ive sent in supporty tickets about the morale issue the other mistakes are not a big deal but this being a morale world now which it was adveristed as is a big mistake which i only joined here for no morale

lol you guys left Helio and such fiasco here, shame :(

DeletedUser55849

Would like to see siege time down. @Richard Are you guys going to consider changing it? Doesn't really matter where you are at atm because of only 4 core oc's being filled.

I think that seeing as the player population is going down it might be a good idea to have a look at potentially changing it mid game ( as you said you would be willing to do with founding times ) that way the game still is fun for players.

12 hours also puts small groups at a in my opinion HEAVY disadvantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55831

Yeah <3 Parrot best player creator of strategy of 4-4-2 breakthrough into merveille ez
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser41096

First conquest world I have played with speed 4 revolt settings, what a shame we ruined good settings.

DeletedUser55831

Yeah wtt 12H for siege insane --'

But what i can expect it's FR is n°1 Attacker hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55831

Don't worry for hold a siege :)
we wait your off mister

I Smell on you a looser aura, you hide in another nickname and you trashtalk did you are scared to the consequence In Game ? :)