Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser49993

Don't worry for hold a siege :)
we wait your off mister

I Smell on you a looser aura, you hide in another nickname and you trashtalk did you are scared to the consequence In Game ? :)
Im worried. Cause even tho i handed my city over to you guys, you almost lost it :)
My IG (Bernie Sanders 2k20) isnt a secret

DeletedUser49104

Why is everyone so surprised? Revolt/Conquest is ALWAYS 12 hours regardless of any other settings, that is a constant and never has/will change. Especially on international server you gotta give a chance for them to defend. If it was anything else you'd be relying on sneaky ninja sleepy time takeovers 12 hours means FIGHTING :D

DeletedUser55855

Why is everyone so surprised? Revolt/Conquest is ALWAYS 12 hours regardless of any other settings, that is a constant and never has/will change. Especially on international server you gotta give a chance for them to defend. If it was anything else you'd be relying on sneaky ninja sleepy time takeovers 12 hours means FIGHTING :D

im pretty sure i played a couple 8 hour siege worlds here..

DeletedUser49104

Nah. Foundation time changes but not RR or siege. Maybe a different server? Maybe you had a maxed Helen and she was pms'ing that day so couldn't be asked to hang around?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55831

No he rekt you and told him you go away and we easy hold the siege bruh

DeletedUser55855

Nah. Foundation time changes but not RR or siege. Maybe a different server? Maybe you had a maxed Helen and she was pms'ing that day so couldn't be asked to hang around?

nope.. pretty sure EN100 had 8 hour siege and 2 other speed 4 worlds i played before.. i dont use helen at all lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54965

not always last 3 or 4 cq fast cq worlds were 8 hours

DeletedUser49104

rolki.gif
Well just ignore me then! LOL. Im sure i had read that
s72.gif

DeletedUser55859

It seems that french alliance is best attackers and by far
Where are you english people ?

DeletedUser55835

Heck Boys is taking applications. Sister alliance to Hell Boys and Hell Boys.

DeletedUser44426

It seems that french alliance is best attackers and by far
Where are you english people ?
what is with you French? Are you guys all kids or something?

It will be pretty damn embarrassing when you frenchies drop from top fighters in the next day or so, then we will see how much trash you guys will be talking then.