Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser55812

10 tabs ago you were going to stay longer than me.....
now it's only going to be one month :D We are getting somewhere here

DeletedUser51005

Sounds like you're creating a cover story for yourself in the case you're rimmed buddy? 'Oh the fact I got rimmed was nothing to do with my lack of skill but because I only wanted to play for a month'...

DeletedUser55849

Imagine backsniping 23 sec after CS arrives and calling the person that sent cs botter XD

DeletedUser48583

I'm here to take fun because it's the summer, don't get the time to play on a low level serv, come on french serv and try, just try to hit 1 time my offs at the hour you want :)

Now this Pepsi is getting spammed like i said in the message, ask to him if he loves it :D

View attachment 12736
Backreading but feel need to comment on this, get off your high horses, EN server is by far the most skilled and biggest out there most of us don't want play on low level server like Fr one.I'm more than certain some teams here will put you in place.

DeletedUser55859

Backreading but feel need to comment on this, get off your high horses, EN server is by far the most skilled and biggest out there most of us don't want play on low level server like Fr one.I'm more than certain some teams here will put you in place.

why are you using the same arguments as him ?
you don't have much peronnalities...

#FreeNeos

DeletedUser48583

why are you using the same arguments as him ?
you don't have much peronnalities...

#FreeNeos
Stating facts my dude going by player count, amount of international players etc, cocky attitude you lot have is beyond absurd.
Also using same type its a jab at how he speaks to us.

DeletedUser55859

It seems normal that internationnal player are on english server...
Nobody will play on czech server because nobody speaks czech. English is internationnal language speaks more or less well but its not very difficult language, especially for a game. If french were the international language, it would be the international server...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55849

Usually don't agree with you guys posts but he's definetly right with that :).

I don't think you can say EN is so much better without having played against other teams.

DeletedUser44461

1st bot user (has only 5 cities):

7bb24b466060d3b7fbd20a13bbd78bde.png

DeletedUser55849

XD

Sorry for the bad timing, deff should have been on sec too.

As I said ingame, get good at the game :)

NL grepo sends its regards

DeletedUser55849

I can't do it, he must be cheating!!!

Remember when same caliber of players like you cried for months against support, we sent videos of timing and 0 banned :),

DeletedUser44426

Have to agree with Albus here, it is possible to time to the second. You just have to learn how to time precisely on certain seconds to the time,

DeletedUser55849

Have to agree with Albus here, it is possible to time to the second. You just have to learn how to time precisely on certain seconds to the time,

You just learn how to use your hands ( click ) instead of backsniping 23? seconds later.

You forgot to screen my friends (new players) timing 14 sec after CS, thats 14 sec gap for you to kill 70 harps. I even left my room out of tilt hence why you got 20 of them :p.

DeletedUser44461

Maybe because you are a golder... that is why you never got banned?!?

DeletedUser55849

This is the first world Ive spent bud so thats invalid argument :p.

DeletedUser49993

Tbh it is possible to time to the same sec....but it also involves a lot of luck, you can increase your amount of attempts with anchors and a boost token.
It really depends on your internet. I know players that can abbort 6-7 per try --> if you have 3 trys, which is easily possible, you have around 20 attempts, which makes this timing possible.