Summer Starts Now!!

DeletedUser54965

IMG_20180729_163709.png

HE HAS A ACCOUNT IN FORUMS THAT ARE BANNED @Baudin Toolan

DeletedUser55329

These things need to be reported In-game, the forums are not an appropriate platform for bringing these matters to the In-game mods attention.

DeletedUser55855

just know you are doing something right when people start spamming you like they spam @XxCharlie199xX

Thanks for all the ABP Semper ;)

DeletedUser41096

Wasn't complaining, in fact only came here and showed that because he sent an @ my way so thought I would show my fun. Having fun with no alliance in any world still? Imagine it must get stale...

DeletedUser30931

Without writing an essay may I ask what has Charlie done?

Use of spies, propaganda, and spam.

I am not too sure about that one, these low lives don't stop ;)

View attachment 12770

Cute how you take a picture of the one time I spammed you in retaliation for your nightly spam tactics. The nice thing about this is I don't need proof for everyone to know that you are a self-proclaimed "lean mean spamming machine."

With all respect, Charlie, you are a serial spammer. You did it to me just the other night randomly. I know spammers like this don't win, and what you did in the past made you enemies. You have more people than I can count on one hand wanting to see you ghost once more.

You have been around a long time, I know this, which means I know that you understand what the ending of every dishonourable alliance looks like.

King Soos

Strategos
Use of spies, propaganda, and spam.

Cute how you take a picture of the one time I spammed you in retaliation for your nightly spam tactics. The nice thing about this is I don't need proof for everyone to know that you are a self-proclaimed "lean mean spamming machine."

With all respect, Charlie, you are a serial spammer. You did it to me just the other night randomly. I know spammers like this don't win, and what you did in the past made you enemies. You have more people than I can count on one hand wanting to see you ghost once more.

You have been around a long time, I know this, which means I know that you understand what the ending of every dishonourable alliance looks like.
has he ever spammed you?

DeletedUser41096

has he ever spammed you?
No I never spammed him. I never spammed a member of the MRA that we demolished. I never spammed a member of Invictus while we ran over them. I haven't spammed members of GA until Xomam spam hailed me, took care of that cheap play quickly.

In fact, funny thing is Alec was spamming attacks and recalling early in the world because I hc'ed him overnight and he got pissed.

I built a group who will play extremely aggressive from start to finish, that means racking up the enemies, so they all want to find something to hate me about. Really is that simple, blind hate

DeletedUser30931

This pathological liar who dubs himself the "Lean Mean Spamming Machine" honestly thinks anyone could believe this bs. I am calling you out Charlie. Your lies and propaganda will be called for what is wherever you go in Grepolis, you can't change the facts. You built a group who use spies to get bp and claim you win battles, when in reality you will lose this long war when everyone realizes your shiesty character. I will be the catalyst of that venture. :p

The difference is I don't care about the points and endgame. This game isn't about that. This game is about fun and people. You have forgotten that. You think these attacks on you are about skills. I'm questioning your integrity as a person. I hope you learn from this and adjust your moral compass.

XxCharlie199xX on 2018-07-22 at 21:29
Will do,

C
Aleckazam on 2018-07-22 at 21:20
If these tactics are used by anyone in our two alliances, message me personally. I will put a stop to it. Cheers
XxCharlie199xX on 2018-07-22 at 21:19
Will never spam unless provoked friend,

C
Aleckazam on 2018-07-22 at 21:11
HAZE and MAZE will not participate in spam attacks. All attacks that are launched stay in sea. If recalled for strategic purposes, only done so once. No cowardly attacks to be recalled and sent again over and over for pestering.

Do you agree to these rules of engagement?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49993

I have a pro tipp for you. If you only invested half the time your writing comments beeing obsessed by charlie on externals, you could have been able to stand a chance against him.

Maybe you simply started on the wrong world. Check out en45 Hyperborea. Maybe thats the right fit for you.

DeletedUser30931

Right, because I need to stare in front of the Grepolis screen 24/7. This server has just started, and I am redeveloping my position so I can fight efficiently. Time will tell
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser41096

This pathological liar who dubs himself the "Lean Mean Spamming Machine" honestly thinks anyone could believe this bs. I am calling you out Charlie. Your lies and propaganda will be called for what is wherever you go in Grepolis, you can't change the facts. You built a group who use spies to get bp and claim you win battles, when in reality you will lose this long war when everyone realizes your shiesty character. I will be the catalyst of that venture. :p

The difference is I don't care about the points and endgame. This game isn't about that. This game is about fun and people. You have forgotten that. You think these attacks on you are about skills. I'm questioning your integrity as a person. I hope you learn from this and adjust your moral compass.

Game is about fun and people yet you spend literally hours of your day here arguing to someone you apparently don't like. Hater who was rejected from working with JFL so takes his anger out on externals, instead of putting up a fight he got sent running to the rim and the only cities he has left he needs a max wall and 15k+ dlu so he doesn't have to try sniping me.

:rolleyes: This guy

DeletedUser30931

I'm calling you out because of your dishonour in tactics. Rejection would imply I wanted to join your alliance and not once did I ever want to join your alliance in this server. I may have suggested a pact before I learned your character, but that was because you had a small alliance in our core. Navalus and I agreed to pact with the weak, and we considered your alliance weaker.

If you want, try to take the city :) You forget, we are 2 - 1. I conquered you right out of Beginners' Protection which is the true reason you were spamming me first. And the only reason you got those two was because of your use of spam and spies.

charlie.png

And by looking at his stats, I am his only enemy to conquer him so far this server. So anyone talking about my skill or my fight should look at the stats. That's the reason Charlie boy doesn't like me. Because I showed his weakness from the beginning, so he resorted to spies and spam to get his way. If it weren't for your little cowardice spies Charlie, you would have already ghosted as always.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

And more irony, if it weren't for your traitor buddy Navalus expanding our alliance from one to three alliances in a week creating an MRA, I could have had better control over the spies. Navalus, gold-spender simmer MRA creator.