Passed Summon Mythical Units in Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser19618

A great idea,over here.I think this improvement should be implemented.

DeletedUser

I would raise one major concern with this. If it were to be implemented, if would be far too easy for alliances to block conquest attempts in late game by simply timing resources to the cities under threat, and having them summon a huge army just before a CS lands... that sort of thing would just make more top players leave.

DeletedUser

I would raise one major concern with this. If it were to be implemented, if would be far too easy for alliances to block conquest attempts in late game by simply timing resources to the cities under threat, and having them summon a huge army just before a CS lands... that sort of thing would just make more top players leave.

I don't see how. You would still need favor to build myth units and they would take just as long to make. True you could build def myth units and regular defensive troops simultaneously but that's what, two extra Cerberus max? Not exactly enough to make or break a conquest attempt in and of itself.

DeletedUser

Could have sword I posted in this thread a yes already. But I agree with Metal, it would free up a training space in the barracks for troops, and with a favor cap of 500 per god...its not exactly game breaking either like Saturn stated.

DeletedUser

i like it+Maybe the put myth units into the baracks so people cut training in half?

DeletedUser

well that can still be done from the temple overview, not really needed to add to the barracks.

DeletedUser

taken back.... That's one thing that is bad with the first few weeks of starting again... you are online so much that you say dozey things sometimes :p

DeletedUser

i like the idea, it makes sense. however instead of costing us men to build them, id rather use deity favor as that would free up men. but i rarely use my myth units except as defence or on farm raids. still, it sounds cool.

DeletedUser

I would vote for this idea, but like the poster above; I'm wondering what is going to happen with this thread.

DeletedUser24356

will every1 that posted yes above vote for the other two ideas on the ideas because if you don't this one wont make it!!!:Angry:

DeletedUser

forgot to post that this idea is being voted on and can be found here

will every1 that posted yes above vote for the other two ideas on the ideas because if you don't this one wont make it!!!:Angry:

if people vote for it, it will not pass . . . please read the voting rules to understand how the improvement polls work :)

DeletedUser

this idea has passed and will be sent to go to the devs :)

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.