Sun Tzu heads to "death grounds"

DeletedUser

Now that our little ten man alliance has decimated all competition in ocean 44 - we now proceed to the home territory of TR and NM - five cities so far

Lets see the founders make more excuses of why our little alliance is crushing alliances many times our size over and over.

Shall the excuses be

a - its just a game - its not really a war game
b - we have lives - the fact we are not talented enough to stop players one third our size is not relevant
c - we just like to build cities - taking cities is not really a part of the game we like to participate in
d - in the end - who cares - sounds like some people's career
e - all of the above

DeletedUser

Yesterday was a classic leadership foul up of our enemies

I awoke to find myself under siege - it had been running 6 hours with almost three k brie in my city
So I took advantage of it and took the enemy city next door
In the meantime - my team volunteered to break the siege AND help support my conquest

After massive attacks on my conquest we were able to accomplish both - thus turning a bad situation into a victory in both defense and offense

So where is the massive foul up by the leadership of our enemies - in their infinite wisdom - they contact some of our players to help out no realizing they were communicating with said players - they might want to update their contact files to prevent such leaks

My apologies to ruining achilles butt's wife's b-day with my conquest - his file is now updated for yearly info to attack on that day

DeletedUser

Now that our little ten man alliance has decimated all competition in ocean 44...

Hmmm... Wellll... At least you had to pick up a few more players to git 'er dun. *snicker*

Yesterday was a classic leadership foul up of our enemies

I awoke to find myself under siege - it had been running 6 hours with almost three k brie in my city
So I took advantage of it and took the enemy city next door
In the meantime - my team volunteered to break the siege AND help support my conquest

After massive attacks on my conquest we were able to accomplish both - thus turning a bad situation into a victory in both defense and offense

So where is the massive foul up by the leadership of our enemies - in their infinite wisdom - they contact some of our players to help out no realizing they were communicating with said players - they might want to update their contact files to prevent such leaks

My apologies to ruining achilles butt's wife's b-day with my conquest - his file is now updated for yearly info to attack on that day

Shouldn't this one start with something like "Captain's Log: [insert date here]"? Ooo... Or maybe, "Dear Diary"?

Did you confuse the forum with your Grepo blog again Clive? *wink*

DeletedUser

always nice to see the locals stirred up enough to start caterwauling around the water hole - enjoy your advantage of 3000 to 5 city advantage for now - that worked out to be a tie but when we get into the four digit numbers - you might want to look back at this particular post and ask yourself

WHY DIDN'T WE JOIN THEM WHEN WE COULD - You will rue the day

btw..what is a rue?

DeletedUser19223

Rue = to feel sorrow over; repent of; regret bitterly: to rue the loss of opportunities.
to wish that (something) had never been done, taken place, etc.