Answered Sup BP distribution

DeletedUser10581

i know this question has been repeated a lot ,but i read many many of them are old topic with the same question but i didnt get clear answer .

can i get clear answer about the Sup BP distribution ?

DeletedUser

I'm afraid you can't... if you mean something like exact values or formulas.

DeletedUser31385

Ya, it isnt possible to find out the exact distribution. Simply put, it is based on your percentage of the total troops there. If you have the majority of the troops, you get the majority of the BP.

DeletedUser54161

@MeM0

Battle Point Gain is based off of the Percentage of Troops in that city that participated in the battle.
I will provide Two Examples:

A)
Attacking Force:
40 Lightships = 400 Units
20 Slow Transports = 140 Units
520 Slingers = 520 Units
Total of 1060 Units

Defending Force:
Wall:20
Own Defender's Units: 200 Swordsman = 200 Units
Support: 50 Biremes = 400 Units
Total of 600 Units

In this scenario; the Defender will win, with 12 Swordsman remaining and the BP Distribution will be as follows
One-Third of the Battlepoints is given to the defender of the city who contributed 200 units
Two-Thirds of the Battlepoints is given to the supporter of the city who contributed 400 units

B)
Attacking Force:
320 Lightships = 3,200 Units
Total of 3,200 Units

Defending Force:
Wall:20
Own Defender's Units: 600 Biremes = 4,800 Units
Support: 5200 Swordsman = 5,200 Units

In this scenario; the Defender will also win, with 231 Biremes, and 5,200 DLU remaining
The Defender will receive 1536 Battlepoints
The Supporting Player will receive 1664 Battlepoints

Conclusion:
If you want to be the "Defender of the Day" or "Supporter of the Day", I suggest you be a BAD TEAMMATE
If you see a LS Clearing Wave Incoming, send your DLU
If you see OLU Incoming, send your Biremes
You will not only save your troops, but get the majority of battle points from those fights

DeletedUser10581

that may be part true , but i have Example prove u at least part wrong , one time i safed an ally city from conquest by sending my ls on the city siege , my ally was being occupied and when i destroy enemy siege he got like 33% when he had 0 Percentage in that battle ! so its not all about Percentage ?

DeletedUser54161

@MeM0
Just to Clarify:
Your friend was under siege
You broke the siege by sending lightships
He got 33%(Give or Take) of the BP, even though none of his troops were involved??
*Let me know if this is correct
**Screenshot? Did you get all the Bp you deserved?

I haven't played a Conquest World in a while, so can't really help you. I mainly play Revolt because the timing and setting of worlds have just turned out that way

DeletedUser10581

yes correct , i only know when i saw the report that he post in the alliance forum .

and sry no screenshot the topic was removed like like 7 days ago .