Sup?

DeletedUser12324

'Sup guys? So i'm now playing this world and wondering who else i might know is and if anyone knows a good alliance in the south east?

DeletedUser

You know who says "sup"? Old, southeastern US grandma's. I remember my dearly departed Mawmaw once said, "get yourself a sup of cokie colee for all your hard work", and then she smiled like someone else's grandmother that you still call Mawmaw can. Forget that "all my hard work" was raking her yard, burning (burning? yes, friggan burning) her garbage, and fixing her roof. I wasn't looking for payment, I just wanted to be nice to a sweet old lady, but a "sup of cokie colee"?! Unfortunately, my brother (his grandmother) was in the bathroom and couldn't interpret her words for me. I had no idea what the woman was trying to say and let her know that in the kindest possible way, but she thought I was making fun of her and hit me multiple times with a broom. That's what hanging out with people that say "sup" gets you, hit with a friggan broom. I say no thank you to that, kind sir...I will not be making your acquaintance.

DeletedUser12324

Well ArShark you used to play Pi a long time ago a world which i still play. And Sjsharks' we know eachother from being around the same forums and i think even a world or two together.

DeletedUser17088

i didnt mean you were annoying phears, just the blue text is

DeletedUser

i know the name, but haven't read any of his posts coz they're blue and difficult to read :)

either way, gl