tennis couching 5
back from tennis and then play from 6-8
back to house at 8
grepo 8-9
study 9-10
of to sleep at 10

That ryhmes

DeletedUser

why is it that every thread WM and aqua are in it tends to just descend into drivel. Middy made a point that he doesn't have time to do a newspaper as he not only has work but he exercises every day and has a GF and mates, I don't know about you bbut a stressful(maybe not) full day at work and then gym time is not only tiring but also time consuming, his point being that was why he could not do the paper and only plays one world. and you and Aqua reply with "I'm busy too" with no relevance to what middy was trying to get at.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sorry just wanted to tell him that not only his life is tuff ours is not that great too

DeletedUser

But that wasn't his point -.-
he wasn't looking for sympathy, he just said why he wouldn't do that damn paper!

DeletedUser65

why is it that every thread WM and aqua are in it tends to just descend into points drivel. Middy made a point that he doesn't have time to do a newspaper as he not only has work but he exercises every day and has a GF and mates, I don't know about you bbut a stressful(maybe not) full day at work and then gym time is not only tiring but also time consuming, his point being that was why he could not do the paper and only plays one world. and you and Aqua reply with "I'm busy too" with no relevance to what middy was trying to get at.

Agreed. I don't think there has been many worthwhile posts in Pi up to this point, maybe that'll change.

Also, I agree with middy, I just want to make sure he isn't underestimating how exhausting a schoolchild's day is, considering the 'standard' (not sure if thats the word I'm looking for) of children today.

Anyway, should really get back on topic. If this newspaper is anything like the others, it'll do a couple of issues and then disappear.

DeletedUser

I don't think I will be going through with this newspaper I have been playing grepo less and less, I would need a larger staff than the 2 I have.

Middy, In-Game is better than me he/she has around the same ABP as me but half the points, The forums is more of a opinion that cannot be supported by facts.

Anyway thanks Wayne for defending me :) :p

Middy however works more than me, were I work some, but play a lot of MMORPGS...

DeletedUser6810

I don't think I will be going through with this newspaper I have been playing grepo less and less, I would need a larger staff than the 2 I have.

Middy, In-Game is better than me he/she has around the same ABP as me but half the points, The forums is more of a opinion that cannot be supported by facts.

Anyway thanks Wayne for defending me :) :p

Middy however works more than me, were I work some, but play a lot of MMORPGS...

Im not attacking you in game or or your work, i just stated i lost a little bit of respect for you because Xi news was amazing, and the amount of stuff happeninh is still news worthy.

Im not arguing that im a better player than him im just saying that this type of thing should be done by people that have the time to dedicate to making it great. Look at DDod and his Omicron news, he got one issue that was terrible out and never did it again.

My point is this is allot of work, thats all.