Superium Legacy - Premade

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15100

Superium Legacy is a new premade alliance ready for the new world that becomes released in Grepolis.

New World : Ithica
Release Date : February 16th 2012
Ithica Settings
World Speed : 2
Unit Speed : 2
Alliance Limit Set : 150 (we will have a max of 60-80 for now)
Beginner Protection : 4 Days
Morale : Activated
Conquer System : Revolt (Best)
Location : Unknown (Mail will be sent to the members before the world opens providing a location).

Member List:

Gerrard13100
Ray93
Kingklick23
kingG73
Miggy47
Bradyken
Ituralde
down to earth
SaphiraII
Blizzar
rachidc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My thread has failed, so I'll get on the bandwagon here.

I'd like to take on a leader position if you accept me. I'm a very skilled leader and tactician, and will be very useful to your alliance if you allow me to coordinate the military.

DeletedUser15100

Ok, I will put you on Leadership Trial for a week to see how you do. Do you have Skype ?

DeletedUser

Yes, but I seldom use it. If I must for an event, I will, but I don't leave it on. I'm very active in game though.

DeletedUser

sorry brad their will be no need for another leader as we already have 1 founder and 3 veterain leaders but we can find u a job somewhere

DeletedUser

/shrug, I'm a good tactician, if you're the kind of alliance that lets one do something. gerrard did offer me a trial though, so i'd like to do that if it's still open. If not, whatever.

DeletedUser

Not sure how to, my file is new and unimpressive. Back from a break and i've played other browser games more lately then this. But I will be up there with the best.

DeletedUser15100

Bradyken I gave you a trial mate because i dont know you. Basically your the boss and you show me what you can do, but you wont get a Leader Rank mate.

Bradyken, if you do exceptional in the week that you get your trial then i will put you down in "favourites" in getting a Leader Rank. But i want to say that there will be a lot of experienced players in Superium Legacy that may also be favourited.

The longer that your with us, the more you use your skills with us, the more chance you will acheive what you are aiming for.

DeletedUser

Fair enough. Thank you for the honesty. I apologize for insinuating more then you meant. See you in Ithaca!

DeletedUser22115

i wouldnt say that your getting up at 6 for it as it can give away your time zone and many players will use that against you when they attack

DeletedUser

I sleep about 4 hours a night due to sleep disorders. I don't think I should be worried xD

Fair point though.

DeletedUser22115

them 4 hours still gives them enough time to attack and put your city in revolt or under siege

DeletedUser

I didn't say which hours :)

It's not the norm....usually....sometimes. Suffice to say i'm screwed up enough that sleep patterns would be impossible to track.

Status
Not open for further replies.