Superpower

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

I will set a vote. I would choose immortality but it i's not on there.
So teleportation.

DeletedUser

teleportation would save me having to nip down to the shops for cigarettes all the time :p

DeletedUser

Mind Control = Winning any argument, bending the wills of people, generally having anything you would ever want.

Richard

Strategos
When we talk of teleportation, are we talking the ability to bend time and space (Alla Hiro Nakamura) or just the ability to move ones physical presence from one location to another. If the former, I vote teleportation.

Also, where's X-Ray vision?

/me stands outside changing rooms :p

DeletedUser

Odd...

After I voted for teleportation it got pretty popular :cool:

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

DeletedUser

Odd...

After I voted for teleportation it got pretty popular :cool:

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Once people realized you'd soon be teleporting right to them, they needed to be able to teleport right away.

DeletedUser

i said invisibility... 15 year old boy here. :D

But, i would love to be immortal if the following things were to happen:
1) I would get to choose the age i would stay at (27).
2) i would never age.
3) I would be able to remember everything i do ever. (No memory loss).
4) I could pick 1 person to be immortal with me.
5) i couldn't feel pain.
6) i regenerated if i got hurt. e.g. i loose a finger. 24 hours later, it grows back.

DeletedUser

I swear, in maybe 500 to 1000 years, we are going to archieve almost all the superpowers except Precognition or teleportation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I swear, in maybe 500 to 1000 years, we are going to archieve the almost all the superpowers except Precognition or teleportation

if with teleportation you mean travelling at the speed of light so you can go around the world 7½ times in 1 sec, then i think it will be possible.

DeletedUser

I swear, in maybe 500 to 1000 years, we are going to archieve almost all the superpowers except Precognition or teleportation

Pessimist here: If we live that long.

Telikenises. You could do awsome stuff with no-one the wiser. Like invisability and super-strength in one packege.