Superpower

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

As an American, i'd be lying to myself, my society, and insulting American culture if I didn't choose teleportation.

DeletedUser

Wait a second.

If it's American culture, shouldn't it be something like Super speed+ heat version+ Super Strength-Superman Powers

DeletedUser

I chose teleportation to teleport to people who I hate on this game and them out.

DeletedUser

I figure any super power is going to get noticed eventually and then a mob or the government will step in an eliminate you. I therefore opted for mind control as the "safest" power to have. It's got the best chances of going undetected or being explained so I avoid the whole lynching thing. It also gives me a fair shot at escape if things go south.

Besides, mind control is gonna get you pretty far in life.

DeletedUser

Plus as I've already said, you can't see telekanesis so invisability too.

DeletedUser

+ it can also cause the molecular structure of an object to break, resulting in meltdown
4 in 1

DeletedUser

Immortality ?, why would you want to live forever?

Compound intrest :p

The ability to see into the future is clearly the best, who needs super speed when you can just know when to dodge, who needs to fly when you can have your jet pick you up at precisely the right moment and who needs mind control when you know whats going to happen anyways and can abuse that to your own means!