Superpower

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

• Total voters

DeletedUser

If you could have one super power (ability), listed above, what would it be?

Flight: Ability to lift off the ground, to ride air currents or to fly self-propelled through the air.
Heat Vision: Ability to project beams of concentrated radiation from the eyes.
Invisibility: Ability to render the user unseen to the naked eye.
Invulnerability: Ability to be immune to one or more forms of physical damage or injury.
Mind Control: The ability to alter the perceptions of others, and general mind-control.
Precognition: Ability to perceive the future.
Super Speed: Ability to move at speeds faster than a normal human.
Super Strength: Ability to have a level of physical strength higher than that possible by a human being.
Telekinesis: Ability to manipulate and control objects with the mind, often in ways not visible to the naked eye.
Teleportation: Ability to move from one place to another without occupying the space in between.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

i would pick the power of flight, you cannot beat that. i would be the "Super Spammer" :p

DeletedUser

Invisibility ftw. Imagine what things you could do without being noticed.

DeletedUser65

Super speed!

For all intensive purposes, that also grants you invisibility and (possibly) flight.

DeletedUser

Telekenisis so you fly and move other objects. You could also go anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Invulnerability, You would never die and so you would eventualy own everybody else anyway.

DeletedUser

Invulnerability, You would never die and so you would eventualy own everybody else anyway.

That's the point of super strength, besides someone could just trap you under a rock and as you would never die it would be an eternal torture

DeletedUser

I found it Ironic no one wants Super Strength

Tell it to your 6 years old self, bet he would cry