Superpower

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

• Total voters

DeletedUser14937

Invisibility for sure :p that way i can sneak around and nobody would notice :)

DeletedUser2795

Telekinesis, you can fly yourself + anyone else, you can cause objects to heat up by affecting their molecular structures, you can do things from afar, effectively invisible, and because you can control anything physical you are also invulnerable, you can affect the molecular structure of a person's mind, so mind control, Super speed/strength achieved by using your telekinesis to affect other objects super fast/strong.

DeletedUser

definetely invulnerability - you could fight in every war and win yet you would still live a happy (not immortal) life

DeletedUser

Clearly Teleportation. It is so versatile and it'd be just awesome to be able to manipulate the space time continuum.

Teleportation vs Flight - Teleportation lets you travel anywhere you want instantly.
Teleportation vs Heat Vision - What would you use Heat Vision for anyway? I guess you can just teleport to see what's on the other side of the wall?
Teleportation vs Invisibility - Teleport in rapid succession to avoid being detected or just teleport somewhere where you won't be noticed. Invisibility has its perks but teleportation is so versatile.
Teleportation vs Invulnerability - Noone would win in a physical fight, since you can't kill someone who's invulnerable but you can't catch a competant teleporter. Stalemate. But invulnerability has nothing else going for them. (Read: invulnerability =/= immortality)
Teleportaion vs Mind Control - Hard comparison. You can make anyone do anything you want which is neat but with teleportation you can just do it yourself and not get caught (eg. robbing a bank). Plus, Mind Control ain't no instant travel!
Teleportation vs Precognition - Another hard comparison but I'd still take teleportation over being able to know things before they happen. (Lottery vs robbing a bank without getting caught = same thing)
Teleportation vs Super Speed - Instant > Very Quick
Teleportation vs Super Strength - Nothing is an obstable anyway, you can just teleport through it. In a fight Teleportation would win.
Teleportation vs Telekinesis - Completely different fields. Telekinesis would be pretty awesome though.

Teleportation wins because you can pretty much do anything you want if you're creative enough (See: Portal hehehe). It is so versatile and nothing will stand in your way. You'll never be late for work, a meeting or a test and you can sleep in. You won't spend money on a bus fare of fuel. If you're ever in a fight teleport behind them constantly and they can't touch you. If you don't wanna be caught, you won't be. And many, many more.

DeletedUser

Clearly Teleportation. It is so versatile and it'd be just awesome to be able to manipulate the space time continuum.

Teleportation vs Flight - Teleportation lets you travel anywhere you want instantly.
Teleportation vs Heat Vision - What would you use Heat Vision for anyway? I guess you can just teleport to see what's on the other side of the wall?
Teleportation vs Invisibility - Teleport in rapid succession to avoid being detected or just teleport somewhere where you won't be noticed. Invisibility has its perks but teleportation is so versatile.
Teleportation vs Invulnerability - Noone would win in a physical fight, since you can't kill someone who's invulnerable but you can't catch a competant teleporter. Stalemate. But invulnerability has nothing else going for them. (Read: invulnerability =/= immortality)
Teleportaion vs Mind Control - Hard comparison. You can make anyone do anything you want which is neat but with teleportation you can just do it yourself and not get caught (eg. robbing a bank). Plus, Mind Control ain't no instant travel!
Teleportation vs Precognition - Another hard comparison but I'd still take teleportation over being able to know things before they happen. (Lottery vs robbing a bank without getting caught = same thing)
Teleportation vs Super Speed - Instant > Very Quick
Teleportation vs Super Strength - Nothing is an obstable anyway, you can just teleport through it. In a fight Teleportation would win.
Teleportation vs Telekinesis - Completely different fields. Telekinesis would be pretty awesome though.

Teleportation wins because you can pretty much do anything you want if you're creative enough (See: Portal hehehe). It is so versatile and nothing will stand in your way. You'll never be late for work, a meeting or a test and you can sleep in. You won't spend money on a bus fare of fuel. If you're ever in a fight teleport behind them constantly and they can't touch you. If you don't wanna be caught, you won't be. And many, many more.

Teleportation vs. invulnerability: Teleport them halfway through a wall. They won't be hurt, but they sure as hell aren't going anywhere

DeletedUser

Ah good point. With Teleportation I was only thinking about teleporting yourself, not other objects or beings. I forgot about that.

In that case, it opens up so many more doors and much more versatility, including a psuedo-telekinesis.

DeletedUser2795

If teleportation includes teleportation of an arbitrary object that you might not be able to see, and teleporting it however you want, then teleportation beats telekinesis because you could just teleport an object in small increments very quickly to duplicate telekinesis.

DeletedUser

Come on people, FLYING ALL THE WAY! Teleportation is cool, but would it be as fun as being able to fly around?

DeletedUser

Mind Control because you can take over the world and do anything you want. If you were Invisible you can still be detected by motion sensors!!!

DeletedUser

I picked Mind control, so that I can control Ac04's mind and make him make me a admin.

DeletedUser18132

Invisibility would be nice, but teleportation's better.

DeletedUser

Flight vs Telekinesis: You could realy just levitate yourself and anyone else

Heat Vision vs Telekinesis: Heat vision is highly situational and isn't useful as often.

Invisibility vs Telekinesis:You can do things from afar, not only invisible but with super strangth and speed and you're in no danger as you aren't there.

Invulnerability vs Telekinesis telekanises could alter the state of matter of the floor, push the invulnerable man in the solidify it, thus trapping him.

Mind Control vs Telekinesis: you could manipulate their body to do it for you, like a puppet. Or has been previously stated, you could alter their brain.

Precognition vs Telekinesis: Just because you know it's going to happen doesn't mean you can stop it. It's probably inevitable and your very knowing it's going to happen may even cause it. As powers go it's fairly useless, although you could make some money as a fortune teller. In other words, how it works is too vague.

Super Speed vs Telekinesis: with telekinesis you can do a sort of psudo super speed by moving things very fast with your mind.

Super Strength vs Telekinesis: Well, telekinesis sort of has that covered as previously stated. Also strength is useless if you can't use it (like in Skulduggery plesent when mr. Bliss trys to attack serpine with his legendary strength but Serpine just uses his hand of agonising death on him before he gets close.

Teleportation vs Telekinesis: The other useful one. Whilst telekinesis is better at duplicating other powers, telaportation just seems to be useful more often. Telekinesis is about even.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10030

mind control. Now i can make my enemy show up in school in his PJs saying it was PJ Day