Passed Support recall from specific city

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

Proposal: When you click on your, or another member's city...you have all the regular options but add an option that does this: It pulls up a window of all support in that specific city.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No

Reason: I can't count the times I have sent multiple supports to multiple cities all at once and the attacks cease on one but not the other(s). Then I have to scroll through support and be extra careful to choose the right ones. With this, I can just go to the city, and click return.

Details: Fairly simple. Basically the same as the agora outside view for each city but this displays what troops you have from all cities in there.

Visual Aids: None

Balance: N/A

Abuse Prevention: N/A

Summary: Have an option to bring support back froma specific city on that city's menu.

DeletedUser

there seem to be a lot of ideas about support recently. we should add them all in at the same time.

DeletedUser

Whats up with your spelling all of a sudden lol? And how could it be abused?

DeletedUser

2d4.png

I'll just assume there is one, not bring it up now, and wait until this goes to voting and click 'no' like the other geniuses here.

DeletedUser

I'll take that as a compliment or an insult to the others..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14492

This is an exceptional idea!

Massive yes from me, such a simple yet incredibly useful idea, those the best ones usually.

Ev

DeletedUser

Hahaha Horus, you are on top form in this thread,

Not a bad add on to the game. :p

DeletedUser

horus...lol...pweeze tell me the 'abuse'

ALL OF THE THINGS...

Nah it is fine, I was taking the mick of all the people who didn't post their viewpoints, but decided to stonewall ideas when they were put up for vote.

DeletedUser

Im with Horus Im gonna vote no for the idea when it comes and say it can be abusable and when you ask how Ill say : I'm still thinking on it ;)

DeletedUser

Nice Idea
-------------
Sorry for -Rep you a pebble-my mouse slipped

Status
Not open for further replies.