Supporters of Celtic FC

DeletedUser

I have noticed a few cities with names relating to Celtic FC and was wondering how many supporters are in Epsilon....

Post below....

BTW if anyone supports that other team from Glasgow, don't bother :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Glasgow! Woop!

When do celtic sing about that? They came from ireland to scotland/

Its the rangers fans that get fined for sectarian chanting i thought?

StokieScott

Phrourach
Yeah because bbc decided to do a program about it and decided to go in rangers end.
Most of rangers fans sing about British history which of course is really bad we should forget all about it.
We dont they go home it looks like they want to with all the flags (take a look next time you see).
Also how bout the kiddy fiddling that was swept straight under the carpet, just like the priests.
How about song about Bobby Sands who helped recruitment to the IRA, need I explain what they were all about at their 'cause' i know about it considering I lost family for it.

DeletedUser

i didn't know where this thread was moved to but don't laugh at Celtic hush it you.

StokieScott

Phrourach
Wish I still had the link too the utrecht fans singing at parkshed on youtube, quality song it went a bit like this
Oh the pope, oh the pope, oh the pope loves little boys

Sparkz where are you from anyway, Ireland would be my guess

DeletedUser

nah Glasgow, but im not a tim or catholic depending on how nice you are so i dont give little boys 'toys' to play with. and im not involved in the IRA UVF stuff either before you say

DeletedUser3613

As no one else has raised this point i felt i had to. Celtic fans banners about rememberance day disgusted me!! If you dont agree with it be quiet dont insult our brave men with your signs. The fact that your religion gets in the way of your football saddens me and tbh you have some brilliant fans. Drop the sectarianism and enjoy the football

Daz

DeletedUser

It's not religous; get to you know your facts before saying why a small minority wrongly do things. It is because of NI and the horrible things British soldiers did there. I think you would be hard put to find a club where some fans aren't violent, sectarian or racist.

For example Rangers fans really are just as bad... if not worse. ;) The example seemed appropriate.

DeletedUser340

o_O

I was playing as Celtic on Fifa today :)

Won 100% of all matches in 2 seasons :)

With "Alex Sereton" up front I can't lose xD

DeletedUser

:p I wish you could transfer that to real life Sere, I really do...

DeletedUser3613

It's not religous; get to you know your facts before saying why a small minority wrongly do things. It is because of NI and the horrible things British soldiers did there. I think you would be hard put to find a club where some fans aren't violent, sectarian or racist.

For example Rangers fans really are just as bad... if not worse. ;) The example seemed appropriate.

Please dont think i am blaming all celtic fans for what happened but that sign spanned over 300 fans. And metioned Iraq, Afgahn and NI i dont always agree with the armed forces but i will back them 100% young men died !!! And i belive the celtic fans who held them signs are nothing more than trouble makers. i dont want to get in to all the crap thats gone on over the years and i agree that rangers fans arnt whiter than white but them signs sickened me.

DeletedUser

Please dont think i am blaming all celtic fans for what happened but that sign spanned over 300 fans. And metioned Iraq, Afgahn and NI i dont always agree with the armed forces but i will back them 100% young men died !!! And i belive the celtic fans who held them signs are nothing more than trouble makers. i dont want to get in to all the crap thats gone on over the years and i agree that rangers fans arnt whiter than white but them signs sickened me.

And the Musilms that burned the poppies? For every event there will also be those who disagree with it. To be fair the Muslims shouldn't come to a country that really honours something like that and protest against it.

But the Celtic fans who did that are just deluded idiots that think they're Irish and Celtic is Irish (When Celtic was formed by Glaswegian Priests raising money for charity)

And have you heard the rangers fans sing "The potato famine is over. Go back to Ireland!"? thats a regular occurrence and no one complains about that. Not their fault that that some Rangers fans are idiots

DeletedUser3613

Sparkz i understand your point of view, I belive that football is no place for religion on a whole. I have been to a rangers game and half their songs are racist. I am a fan of football first and my team second. As i am a supporter of the armed forces, not the decision makers!! i actualy know that 99.9% of the celtic fans are brilliant, im a fulham fan and been to see them the at the cottage a few times and drunk with them before and after the games and the people i met where good football fans

DeletedUser

glasgow celtic #1 and we are irish scots actually :)

WE ARE NOT SECTERIAN NO NO

WE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE

DeletedUser

and the musilms that burned the poppies? For every event there will also be those who disagree with it. To be fair the muslims shouldn't come to a country that really honours something like that and protest against it.

But the celtic fans who did that are just deluded idiots that think they're irish and celtic is irish (when celtic was formed by glaswegian priests raising money for charity)

and have you heard the rangers fans sing "the potato famine is over. Go back to ireland!"? Thats a regular occurrence and no one complains about that. Not their fault that that some rangers fans are idiots

sorry sparkz have to correct you celtic was formed by an irish preist that lived in glasgow he set celtic up as a charity for an orphanage and it was a great success lol

yeah both sides have there problems rangers cause riots werever they go ....

Celtic are a great club full of the best supporrters in the world

i am proud to be a season tikit holder and a member of the green brigade :)

DeletedUser

I was still partially correct haha.

People make it out to be that Celtic are fully Irish though. that's where I was coming from. Founded in Glasgow, by an Irishman :p