Supporters of Celtic FC

DeletedUser

celtic are simply great mate typical rangers mate make out we are secterian any team in the world would be proud to play us in a freindley .

were as no one wants to play rangers as they are animals

OH WE DONT CARE WHAT THE ANIMALS SAY WHAT THE HELL DO WE CARE ??

BECAUSE WE ONLY KNOW THAT THERES GONNA BE A SHOW AND THE GLASGOW CELTIC WILL BE THERE

DeletedUser

Don't brand all Rangers fans as scum. All clubs have their fair share of idiot fans.

I support Wolves and I hate the baggies, but i have respect for a lot of their fans.

DeletedUser

Not all I do agree, but the vast majority are idiots who do stupid *poo* for no reason other than being a rangers fan

DeletedUser

well most under 50 years old are pure scum loyalist wannabees

they think they are big men up in glasgow were i stay but they always get whats coming to them in the end ;)

DeletedUser

lgsp0059.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been an Irish man and a Celtic support I always love how I'm branned a sectarian or terrorist, remind me who invaded who's country? I also like the shear blindness of the Brits who believe people like the hunger strikers were the main recruitment tools of the IRA but fail to see in was in fact the horrific crimes committed against my people by the British forces which made most of us want to join the RA. If somebody breaks into your house and kills your dad and brother, does horrible, unthinkable things to your mother or sister if you kill that man then your a terrorist?

The troubles had little to do with religion either, growing up in derry it was hard to believe in any god due to some of the things you were exposed to. The whole religion thing was put out there by the media arm (propaganda machine) of the British establishment because lets face they could hardly tell the world that the troubles were because we wanted our own country back or at the very least to be treated as equals in our own land. As any government with half an oz of sense would of told them to give it to us. So perhaps the Rangers fans who tell Celtic fans to go home may want to ring their cousins in NI and tell them the same thing.

And you dare to call me a terrorist while you look down your gun, when I think of all the things that you have done. You have plundered many nations, divided many lands, you have terrorised their people you've ruled with an iron hand and you brought this rain of terror to my land.