Supporting the enemy????

DeletedUser

Army of Anubis is the biggest MRA with the stupidest members i have ever seen.

For anyone that does not know, my alliance, Owners of the Oceans, is at war with them, and a little while ago we tried a new tactic, mass mail AoA for support to cities that they were attacking.

In my craziest dreams i would never have thought anyone would have responded, but sure enough we had a ton of troops coming as support from AoA members and they helped to stop there own members CS's.

Will someone please tell me when you click on a city to send it support, how do you not see the big red flag on there name, or how do you not check what alliance they are in?

I never knew that an alliance could really have members as stupid as members of Army of Anubis, thanks for all of the support guys :):):):):):):):):)

DeletedUser

They are playing mind games on you, so that you'll think they are too crazy to mess with. Its all part of the bigger picture.

DeletedUser19042

They are playing mind games on you, so that you'll think they are too crazy to mess with. Its all part of the bigger picture.

Lol but they didn't succeeded...
And YES strico i just created external forum account for you...xD:supermad:

DeletedUser

i heard it was one of their new tactics.. be so over friendly you give up and all make a giant alliance called "Cuddles" :p