Supporting Villages

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

moved to development

continue to post feedback to help move this idea along

DeletedUser8396

So wait. If Im getting this right, this is what this is suggesting:

The farms current function remains the same and you can support it with troops or vice versa if your enemy owns it. Thus keeping the original function and adding a possibility to fight on farms?

if so, I like it

OR

The farms are changed so only the player occupying it can gain resources from it?

if so, i dont like it

DeletedUser

As Corinthian II suggested before, this might become more problematic if you supported a village on an island with alliance members, you wouldn't want to block off them from gathering resources.

Thrillology

Phrourach
I swear there were many ideas before about supporting farming villages and now it's finally coming true? Can't wait! Speed 1 worlds like Upsilon tend to leave players by themselves on islands from people not liking the settings and so they get attacked and can't dodge anywhere near by. I can't wait for this update!!!

Edit:
Never mind. This is too much like Grepolis 1.0 farming system. :supermad:
Reason: because you had to manually send units to farm. But that's my personal opinion because I preferred the 2.0 farming village system (with the exception of the last village being a fortress) because of the equality and balance it brought to the game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like the idea but would impliment it like this:
* In Farming popup, before "Demand" is support.
* Troops from any alliance or pact alliance can support together as a "support group" with a limit of 1000 farm spaces ("spaces")
* If a player sends troops to support and the "support group" isnt theirs then the troops will attack the "support group".
* Player in support group can demand/loot at rate of (%) = (100 + (spaces/20)
* Player not in support group can demand/loot at rate of (%) = (100 - (spaces/20)
* A player conquoring a village will first attack the village (conquoring it) and then look to attack the support in the village. That player is then able to demand/loot as a player not in support but will have lost troops if the village isnt in their support group.

This means a player whom is in support group can receive 150% of demand/loot, whereas player not in will only receive 50% of demand/loot. Please note that I dont expect that Grepolis will be interested in making this change.

DeletedUser40261

I like the idea, but more farming villages would be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.