Surrender

DeletedUser

I have decided that is in my best interest to surrender to Dragon Heads and SES. It is clear that my doom is imminent. Therefore, I surrender unconditionally to the concerned parties, and I beg for mercy. Please spare me so that I may continue to enjoy this game we call Grepolis.

JK LOL APRIL FOOLS YOU SUCK

DeletedUser

I have decided that is in my best interest to surrender to Dragon Heads and SES. It is clear that my doom is imminent. Therefore, I surrender unconditionally to the concerned parties, and I beg for mercy. Please spare me so that I may continue to enjoy this game we call Grepolis.

JK LOL APRIL FOOLS YOU SUCK

April fools day ended at 12pm, today. so therefore you are, 11 hours late.

DeletedUser

Nice one Milo. :D

@WM, does international server mean anything to you.

DeletedUser

Yes of course but not all people live i'n Europe and The Western countries. You have to bring all considerations.

DeletedUser

Yes of course but not all people live i'n Europe and The Western countries. You have to bring all considerations.

Look en server is for people who can speak english, most english speaking people are in america or europian countries.

DeletedUser

Look en server is for people who can speak english, most english speaking people are in america or europian countries.

no the .net server is for all players who do not have an own server for their country. It is in English because its the most common spoken language apart from Chinese.

DeletedUser

Australia and NZ have a lot of Grep players too.. assuming things is ignorance at it's finest.

@Milo: heheh, it's not the 1st here so I wasn't expecting to be fooled but at first there you got me. Good that it's a joke though tbh.

DeletedUser8362

Australia and NZ have a lot of Grep players too.. assuming things is ignorance at it's finest.

Responding to the part in bold...

You know what they say - assume makes *another word for donkey* out of you and me (***-u-me) :p

^^ cant help it, its what my mom always says :cool:

DeletedUser

@Milo: heheh, it's not the 1st here so I wasn't expecting to be fooled but at first there you got me. Good that it's a joke though tbh.

I didnt say "nobody in Australia and NZ are on this server" did i?

Aicy

Strategos
No, you didn't. But still what you're saying is incorrect.

This server is called the international server, yes? Not the 'American and Western European servers'.

The reason we speak English here is because it is the most widely spoken language among Grepolis players, not because it's only for people who have English as their native language.

DeletedUser

No, you didn't. But still what you're saying is incorrect.

This server is called the international server, yes? Not the 'American and Western European servers'.

The reason we speak English here is because it is the most widely spoken language among Grepolis players, not because it's only for people who have English as their native language.

Well anyway April fools day has finished.

Varun

Strategos

I have to disagree with that because according to my Latitudinal and Longitudinal range, I do think that I live in India and I know English.

DeletedUser

I have to disagree with that because according to my Latitudinal and Longitudinal range, I do think that I live in India and I know English.

I said most, i didnt say all.

DeletedUser

You said most people that play on the .en server are from Wester Europe or Britain, yes? then Varun and eGOD are proving you wrong.

DeletedUser

WM802 i suggest you just be quiet now, as your wrong and your looking stupider by the second. Your statement is completely wrong and this thread was most likely valid even if you thought otherwise.

DeletedUser

WM802 i suggest you just be quiet now, as your wrong and your looking stupider by the second. Your statement is completely wrong and this thread was most likely valid even if you thought otherwise.

You have red rep so shooosh.

DeletedUser

You have red rep so shooosh.
thats like saying I know you are but what am I.....

and I am glad that Milnous is not surrendering... remember ThaUnit has welcome home gifts for him.. and we wouldnt want to disappoint.