Fixed survey bug

DeletedUser8790

If you are playing on more than one world and take the survey the pot of scrolls dissappears on that world, it persists on all your other worlds and just gives the message "you have already taken part in the survey" Please rid me of the taunting pot

DeletedUser

I have managed to confirm the problem you describe. This issue will now be logged with the development team for further investigation.

+ rep for taunting pot :D

DeletedUser

I have the same bug. I filled in the survey in Oropus the same day it appeared on the screen. That was last week some time. Yesterday it reappeared in Oropus and Marathon & I can't get rid of it.

DeletedUser

Hi folks :)

I also had this little bug, despite I'm only playing Edessa World since more than 10 months.
Today was different: the poll was now "beta survey about the new user interface".
But it is not a Beta World and I don't even have a Beta account for now!
I had a Beta account very very long time ago, for trying Grepolis 2.0.

I clicked on the "I don't want to send feedback" (or something like that) button and finally got rid of this poll icon.
But wanted to notice you, just in case some players would fill this form without realizing it is about Beta version. It could give wrong results for the Beta Survey.

DeletedUser8790

So now the survey has changed, it is about the new interface, which I do not have was this a premature survey launch?