Swarm

DeletedUser27128

SWARM, the #1 alliance on the server, is being abandoned (As far as I know). A new bigger alliance is being created called Swarm of Demons, merger of SWARM and Demon Squad. Majority of the leaders have left, and rest soon to go. Question is, what will happen to the remaining??

DeletedUser29446

i know what will happen even with the ones that joined the No1 alliance.... they'll continue to talk, and just talk and then talk a little more :)can u call yourself No1 alliance, and not to be able to gain at least 1 mega city??? they should be removed from the server, if you are asking me, and automatically to have installed some game on their comp's and tablets... a game like... sim city, or cesar ... somewhere where you can build, and where theater is actually of some service to the city :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Swarm of Demons is going to get pounded to bits and pieces. It will be:

Swarm of Demons (SD & SD2 & Swarm) vs MFW (MFW & Ghost Republic merger) + Pacific Rim (PR & PR2) + Great Global Warriors (GGW & GGW2)

#1 alliance and academies vs the #2, #3, #4 and academies

DeletedUser27128

You know something is wrong, when one of your top players, #9 on the server, loses a city without any resistance... :p

DeletedUser29446

You know something is wrong, when one of your top players, #9 on the server, loses a city without any resistance... :p

i see that you see everything :))) well done. you were lying several days ago, that you are not doing your homework. you are doing it very well. Hat off for your knowledge/understanding of this server.

DeletedUser27128

Yeah, even we took 2 cities off him, without receiving a single attack on it. If it goes on like this, we'll "swarm" into swarm.... :p

DeletedUser27128

And you definitely know something's wrong when some your leaders leave you

DeletedUser24139

How little you all know....and the things you all love to say without any substantial evidence to lead you to these conclusions...but hey, talk away

DeletedUser27128

Well atleast I don't fight with my teammates. And I dont offer useless merges like the one you did to us.. top 60 from each and ditch the rest. Absolutely no honor. I'd rather lose than ditch my team for the wolves.

DeletedUser24139

look at your numbers and then get your facts straight before yapping off at the lips. Noone inside this alliance fights with anyone, you are mis-informed and I love it that this fabrication is what you all believe in. Furthermore, get your facts straight...I think you just like to hear yourself talking or read your own words because none of it holds any weight or clout...The merger talked about never took shape or went further into details so technically the offer was never an actual offer of anything since your leadership had no patience to work anything out and then decided to insult leadership on this side...way to go. On the player note: If players are in an alliance and do not contribute to the team then they are as good as not being inside the team; so there is no loss and nor is it throwing anyone under the bus, it is simple - be active. The SoD alliance has left noone behind and things inside the alliance have always been worked out to benefit all parties. The SoD alliance has some of the best fighters and leaders on the server. Communication and respect has been very highly handed out here and your words are wrong as it can get.......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Well... all I can say is this.

OPYUS today at 23:27
not at all... Had some argument with BF and others from council, a bunch of us just left! I don't see any future for that alliance man, let alone the crown...

DeletedUser24139

I luv it.....those guys had you all biting the bait HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! :p

DeletedUser27128

Figured. No one has an argument like that when they rejoin in less than 24 hours.