Sweet Sixteen Group A

Who is your favorite forum personality?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright so the poll competition's next round has started. This round of voting is multiple choice so you can vote for more than one person. The top 4 vote getters in each poll will advance to the next round.
The rules are as follows:
1. The only campaigning allowed is in the off topic section where you can make a thread stating why you should win, blackmail, bribing, and ingame campaigning is probihited.
2. You are allowed to vote for yourself​

If you break the campaigning rule I'll remove you from the poll.

Each poll will be up for 5 days and whoever wins will get a title and bragging rights and such. So good luck to all involved :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Top 4 advance again so you don't need to beat skully to move on, though I do love that it's almost a forgone conclusion that skully gets the most votes in this poll

DeletedUser345

Im skrewed - btw poor Raurio :( maybe it would have been better since the same people voted in each group voted in all the others to count the number of votes not the place in that group? You would avoid the three-way problem.

DeletedUser17088

hmpphh owen voted himself again...and i voted him before reading that :mad:

Good luck everyone! :)

DeletedUser

Lol, every active poster in this poll except for me voted for himself. :p

DeletedUser17088

Lol, every active poster in this poll except for me voted for himself. :p

i think furry voted for himself on our poll too :(

if you win this poll....and furry wins the other....why do we need to have 8 finalists?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Cause the final poll is going to be single votes only. There are probably overlapping votes between the candidates so people will be forced to choose only 1 and thus the vote count has a higher chance of changing in the final groups

DeletedUser17088

ok my next question.

Voting for yourself is lame and the winner (skully) wont need it, Is it possible to rule against self voting?