Milestones Swim/Sink - En94 - Returning Series, MeI Rambles

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
SECTION 1
Greetings everyone, after a long break I return to provide yous with my Sink/Swim series, just like I did in en94 if anyone remembers. Stick around, have a nice cuppa and enjoy the read.

For those who don’t know me, I will discuss the top 10, provide my opinions, predictions, facts and potential theories in the near future. Also, English isn’t my first language, so I apologies for some grammar mistakes beforehand. Keep in mind, this is just my points so please, no disrespect and lets discuss it together in a calm manner.

Furthermore, I will have 1 honorable mention outside of the top 10.

This will be spread into 2 different sections, because I write too much even better right? ;).

The Return, strap in, it's going to be a good read, you external lovers!
1 - The Blame Game: Swim

The Blame Game is currently number 1 in the world, with ocean 55 being their main home, with a solid build up into 54 as well. They’re currently 4th when it comes to attacking alliances, and 14th when it comes to their defensive alliance statistics. Looking at the defensive statics, they tells us that, they’re not in a serious war with any of the top alliances in the world, and perhaps they’re picking off more and more alliances in 55 building a stronger core, while moving into 54 as well to case some trouble in the near future. I believe that, The Blame Game has a strong relationship, or at least a Nap with the 110’s. Also, looking at those statistics I believe they’re Naping with Avengers and True Fear, letting them get on with their war. There are a lot of questions when it comes to this group, are they going to step in and take sides in the near future when it comes to Avengers and True Fear? Or maybe they will take a different approach, and group up with 110’s to take on Velha Guarda in 54 when Velha’s come back from VM? Or even better, they may work with Velha and fight 110’s once they return? They certainly have options, and with the likes of: Fidelitas and Leblob, I’m sure they will pick wisely. I believe this group will most definitely, swim because for one; they’re currently not in a serious war, allowing them to sit back and get stronger and stronger while others fight it between themselves. And two, this group has excellent leadership, who I played with in the past and as it stands, I believe they could be potential winners of this world, as long as their decision making is on point.

2/3 – 110’s: Swim

The 110’s are currently number 1 and number 2 when it comes to attacking alliance statistics, and 6/7 rounded it, when it comes to defensive statistics. This is a very aggressive group, which is currently, top in ocean 54 making it, their core home. Also, they’re third in ocean 44, second in ocean 55 and 11th in 45. The group seems to be spread around the range of different oceans, but don’t let that fool you, a lot of their cities are close together crossing the borders of 44/55/54. This alliance, is most definitely, the dominant force of this world as it stands. As I mentioned before, they definitely have a relationship with TBG (The Blame Game) a NAP I believe. I believe they’re at war with FAIL which is very interesting, and if its true, it will be questionable to see who wins that war. Sure, 110’s have the upper hand, the numbers, and they offensive statistics to back it up, but don’t let that fool you, FAIL is a strong group and they most definitely, can hold their own. When it comes to the war between those groups, TBG can play a big role in it to determine who actually wins it. Once, again I will say it, TBG has so many OPTIONS!

4 – Avengers: Swim/Float

The Avengers, well well well, this opinion is going to be slightly favorable since I’m in on the other side of the war, however, lets look at the facts; Avengers are mostly located in 45, making it their home. Avengers are 3rd when it comes to aggressive alliance statistics, and 4th when it comes to defensive statistics. Avengers are currently at war with True Fear, which we all know of course. I believe that Avengers have a NAP with the alliances in the top 5, making it a smart move because this means that, the war between them and TF (True Fear) is likely to be kept 1v1, or is it? Avengers have some excellent leadership, just like TBG outlining Heisenbeng to be exact, who is a fantastic player. They also, have gained some amazing players from Sons of Odin, who have recently fallen making their core in 45 even stronger. However, as TF I’m sure you guys can understand my favoritism, TF was at war with Sons, and even though, their leadership decided to quit, we were in control of the war that we had with them. I believe we can outplay Avengers, just like Avengers believe they can outplay us which is why I added the “float” at the beginning.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
SECTION 2
5 – FAIL: SWIM, SWIM!

Once again, don’t hate but here comes favoritism when it comes to this crew. FAIL’s home in ocean 44. They’re 7th when it comes to offensive statistics, and 6th when it comes to defensive statistics. Currently, I believe they’re at war with 110’s and they’re clearly the underdogs when it comes to this war as the statistics show, and the player count. However, they’re mostly in one ocean, and I believe they’re there to stay. FAIL may lose their cities in other oceans, but with the leadership of Thizzle, they can most definitely outplay 110’s. Also, is this the time others join in when it comes to this war? 110’s are by far the dominant force, but maybe that makes them a target and others will step in? Thizzle isn’t stupid, and I’m sure he has things figured out for this group as I write this, and I hope they come out on top when it comes to this war due to my respect for Thizzle, and the fact that they’re the underdogs who are willing to take 110’s on. Once again, maybe TBG will join in? Who knows.

6 – VELHA GUARDA: Sink.

VG are located in mostly in ocean 54. They’re currently second best in that ocean, with 110’s having the upper hand. They’re currently, 8th when it comes to offensive statistics and 2nd when it comes to defensive ones. This will be a very short paragraph, it seems that they’re all hitting VM, either taking a break as a group or quitting? Either way, I believe they’re/were at war with 110’s and that is the reason I believe they will sink, the longer they’re away the more cities 110’s take and they stronger they get. Even if the group isn’t at war, they’re already second best in their main ocean, and hitting VM now will put them even further behind.

7 – True Fear: SwimOFC.

I won’t be saying much since this is my group and I already mentioned a few things before. However, I will provide you with TF’s current statistics. True Fear is currently, 6th when it comes to offensive statistics, and 7th when it comes to defensive statistics. TF is currently spread around a few different oceans, and are currently located in 34/35/44/45 to be exact. To be more specific, they’re 2nd in ocean 44 and 5th in ocean 45, as well as taking cities on the outskirts of 34 and 35 controlling the little + zone. A lot of people may underestimate us, just like they might underestimate FAIL when it comes to their war which is fair enough as everyone has their own opinion but I’m here to tell you that we’re not pushovers and we’re here to stay just like the others. My group, Slap was underestimated in en94 and we proved a lot of people wrong. Don’t count TF out of here just yet.

8 – Order and Chaos: Float/Swim

Order and Chaos are currently located in ocean 45, are ranked third, alongside the dominating Avengers and Dawn. They’re currently 13th when it comes to offense, and 9th when it comes to defense. It seems like OaC is heading closer to the boarder of 35, while remaining in 45. I’m not really to sure on their war status, and I believe they’re not fighting anyone big just yet. I’m pretty confident they’re in a pact with Black Dawn though, as well as believe that they’re sleepers to lookout for. It seems that they’re in a NAP with Avengers since they haven’t lost a lot of cities in 45, allowing them to slowly head to the boarder of 35 with Black Dawn. I believe they will keep their low profile for a little longer, or perhaps, they will step in and try to contest 45 and take a side with either Avengers or TF in their current war? We shall wait and see. Definitely a group to keep an eye on.

9 – Grepo Addicts: Float/Potential Sink

Grepo Addicts are currently located in 3 different oceans, 45 being their main ocean, sitting in number 4 to be exact. They’re also, in ocean 44 and 55 hoovering over the top 6 in those oceans. When it comes to offensive stats, they’re 10th and when it comes to the defensive stats, they’re 13th. They could be potential sleepers as well, just like OaC and it seems like they’re in no major wars, with potential naps with the top 5 alliances? I’m really not too sure, but I believe they may be working with Black Dawn and OaC in 45, maybe planning to takeover 45 as correlation mad of 3 different groups? Who knows, I put in potential sink because I’m not too sure on this group, and if Avengers was to turn their attention their way in the near future, it would be a blood bath with Avengers coming on top. However, don’t count them out, I hope they stay, but for some reason, I can’t see that happening.

10 – Black Dawn: Float/Swim

Black Dawn is currently located in 45, and are number 2. When it comes to defensive stats, they’re 15th and 11th when it comes to offensive stats. Once again, I strongly believe they’re working with Order and Chaos, and that’s the core reason why I think, they will potential swim. Those two groups can definitely cause trouble in the near future. Black Dawn can definitely push for ocean 45 while Avengers are at war with TF, or maybe help Avengers? Who knows, we shall see.

Honourable Mentions: LORT VENDETTA

The group lead by the one and only, WitchunterGeneral the lord of externals, and as he likes to call himself the rimlord. He honestly makes my day, and definitely cheers us all up here in TF. Our ladies love you, keep being you and leave us a comment, because I know you’re reading ;).

Believe it or know, I think they will swim and hit top 10 soon enough, currently located in 34/35 LV can do work. I personally like ocean 35, I did it before, and I believe this crazy individual can do some magic in 34 and 35.

That concludes my top 10 for this month, please leave your comments down below and leave a like if you enjoyed the read, I would appreciate it a lot.

Sorry about favoritism once again, but I promise, I mean well, and if you’re reading this I love you; especially you, General (favoritism again) *shrugs* ;).

Apologies for bad spelling in some areas.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
well analysed! i like it a lot. are you going to make this a top 12 or will it remain as a top 10?

We'll see how this one goes and how many responses I get, if people enjoy it, I will make it top 12 for sure :D.

Also, I'm truly sorry for others who read, I called it en94 *facepalm*
That's the world I did on last, and I can't rename it, if a mods sees it please change it to en110:p:rolleyes:

DeletedUser48583

@Evil MeIinoe Great read, thanks for putting in the time.

On note of LOTR Vendetta, anyone been around long enough have saw them in worlds they fight as much as they can but will WHG the wildcard be able to pull through or end up with a mountain of enemies once again. Interesting to say the least.

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos

On note of LOTR Vendetta, anyone been around long enough have saw them in worlds they fight as much as they can but will WHG the wildcard be able to pull through or end up with a mountain of enemies once again. Interesting to say the least.

Thank you for leaving a comment, glad you enjoyed it :)
& we'll see, on that matter haha, WHG is a funny character but can play well and behave when he wants to, hopefully they climb, it's doable, i did it before:D

DeletedUser55307

Same as always will attack everyone and everything with long offline times and ghosts until spread out way to far with no core then will wonder why everyone starts attacking them

DeletedUser54360

Thank you for you kind and honorable mention of us in despatches . Given the late start even my glasses are not rose tinted enough to believe in organic growth 10 top even by Christmas - unless there are bits an d bobs of road kill and other carrion along the way that we can hungrily consume all the while shieldng the lights from our camp fires.

The one thing that might make a difference is that this time we modest group of Rimlords aka Seven Samurai of Grepolis have areal rather than theatrically contrived reason for our desire to mix things up.

There was no bloody spider try try and trying again showing Robert The Bruce the way to perservere in his struggles. But if there had been it would have been a RIMLORD spider

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!

DeletedUser56025

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Thank you for your analysis. to see in a nice and gentle battle

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Thank you for you kind and honorable mention of us in despatches . Given the late start even my glasses are not rose tinted enough to believe in organic growth 10 top even by Christmas - unless there are bits an d bobs of road kill and other carrion along the way that we can hungrily consume all the while shieldng the lights from our camp fires.

The one thing that might make a difference is that this time we modest group of Rimlords aka Seven Samurai of Grepolis have areal rather than theatrically contrived reason for our desire to mix things up.

There was no bloody spider try try and trying again showing Robert The Bruce the way to perservere in his struggles. But if there had been it would have been a RIMLORD spider

BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI!

You're most welcome dear, you will hit that 10 soon enough, remember who the friends are <3 :D
Keep up the good stuff in 34, and keep annoying those haters :D