symphony, can u possibly get any lower?

DeletedUser

so i landed yet another cs on symphony, 1 in a long line of many i may add.. and lo and behold these bums try to break my siedge. i figure good, at least i will get bp. but what happened next is shocking and appalling and for the life of me i do not understand how grepo allows it.

symphony decides to steal my bp and send thousands upon thousands of units as support siphoning off what should have been our well earned bp.

upon confronting mariner naji, i say mariner cause no admiral would ever allow his sailors to stoop so low. he says there is nothing wrong with sucj tactics and says if somebody can gold and build a wall in 2 hrs, they can steal bp. now im no golder, far from it. but what kind of intellect could ever equate the two?

building a wall with gold, is a personal choice that sombody decides to spend money to save there city. there is a cost to them, they paid a price.money=gold, gold=wall.. its how we keep the servers running, the player gets his wall and he paid for it. there was a cost ie money therefore as much as i detest golding. it did not come off the backs of others

now what symphony did entailed no cost, they deciding to be graverobbing bacteria(i'd call them scum, but would probably be censored) loaded up a city that was under siedge and sent ls simply to steal bp. basically they were profiting off the deaths of our bir, hence graverobbing. we all know in olden times graverobbers were considered the lowest of the low, the dregs of society and this earth.

so i ask, where does symphony fall in the spectrum of grepolis society. surely actions speak louder than words. here are there actions. now i'd like to hear words from others in terms of their opinion regarding the bacteria that is the us symphony alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its a tactic used by all good alliances. Since when were there morals in grepolis? true it is not really much to do with gold but even I syphon bp of sieges if that makes me a grave robber fine I would rather the bp.

DeletedUser35069

Totally normal tactic, everybody does this. If you're not now is the time to start

DeletedUser22115

I have thought about this tactic but I've never used it, I may start but I would like to know is it that effective?

DeletedUser

I have thought about this tactic but I've never used it, I may start but I would like to know is it that effective?

if you do it properly it can be very effective. send a load of troops to a city and then attack it with LS your enemy loses bp and you gain it.

DeletedUser43437

it is affective that the other part will make the other part make a thread just like that . lol

DeletedUser

its effective,, but its scumbaggery at its finest. nuclear bombs are effective too. and symphony are scumbags

DeletedUser

symphony are on the arrogant side but they are not scumbags because they know how to play the game. yes nuclear bombs are effective your point being.

DeletedUser

loading up 35k of alu and dlu in a nemies siedge is disgusting. dunno how grepo allows it

DeletedUser

and all those bp vera fake has, are obviously attribute to illicit maneuvering. fake has never attacked anybody

DeletedUser

because stopping it would be near impossible it is easier for grepolis just to allow both sides to do it. its not like you could not do it

DeletedUser

my point being,, this is a game, and should be played with respect and decorum. not tricks and thievery

DeletedUser43437

edaken ..
ur siege can u tell us here who supported u the most ??
it was supported by players who left us for no reason .

Can it be lower than this ?

DeletedUser20415

You can gold your wall from 0 to 25 in 2 hours time frame ...

You can gold an LS nuke in 2 days ...

Heck, I knew a player that can gold a manti nuke in 1 day ...

You can cheat on the alliance cap limit system ....

You can claim wining a world after simming for 12 month, just sit and do nothing other then building, and you even get a burger king crown ...

AND ... you can ear DBP from sending LDU to a siege breaking attempt ....

All of these mentioned above, are little from many features that are allowed in game, but they still SUX.

But as far as I am concern, they are all being used by everyone, and they are ALLOWED and PERMITTED by the game mods and dev, so unless you can change that, I suggest you lift your skirt, dry your tears with a pink tissue, and go cry in your tinky winky bed.

If you can't deal with that, I suggest leaving the game :)

Have a good day lol

DeletedUser20415

Mate, when you start taking a game the way you are right now, trust me its time to take a serious break:pro:

DeletedUser

this has nothing o do with gold it is about a legal tactic which both sides can use

DeletedUser43437

edakan do u want me to write you in Japanese ?

your siege was supported by a players who were US few hours before the siege .
they left and then they supported you . can u deny that ?