symphony, can u possibly get any lower?

DeletedUser

WHO IS THE PLAYERS? somebody in love bites? if so,, im not aware of that. and naji. this being a game, when u have to resort to scumbaggery to steal bp. u should quit the game

DeletedUser

another day, nother 3 symphony cs killed.. bums have their whole alliance it seems coming after me. nonstop attacks and recalls. hc, cave drains. and for what? to fail miserably at landing a cs vs me. the only 1 city i lost to symphony was cause they broke my siedge, and i lost all my troops from that city clearing for the siedge. all i do is win vs unwritten. im double digits cities taken, vs 1 city lost. in the words of dj khaleed

all i do is win, win, win, no matter what .y'all bums cant get in, no matter what. every time you try, all your troops die. and my city stays there..

losers!!!!!!
btw, if its unwritten, it cannot be a symphony. so in order to be a symphony it must be written. so by the very nature of your alliance name. you cannot exist. leave it to a bunch of low intellects, to come up with a name that could never be. though bums they are

DeletedUser

Get a life. They've just outwitted you - and you've now made yourself look stupid in here.

whoever wrote that and negative repped me is a fool indeed. outwitting somebody means they actually used their heads and beacause of which i was duped into doing something. all they did was steal bp from a siedge. a tactic that is reprehensible, and only leads to the same tactic being used on them

DeletedUser

dang accidentaly clicked +rep instead of -rep. ggrr this is what happens when you play after 3 cups of coffee.

DeletedUser

to quote freddie mercury
another one bites the dust, and another one, yet another one and anpther one bites the dust.

this is of course symphony cs. who are such bumbling shmucks, they sent a 212 ls attack 1 sec after the cs.. sadly though i had bir snipe on. and the ls killed my bir that destroyed their cs. but had i not a good snipe on.. well.. they woulda done the darn thing for me.

if this game was a tv show. symphony would be the three stooges

another one bites the dust, and anpther one, yet anpther one, another one bites the dust,

symphony sucks so bad i couldnt imagine sucking any worse.a 30 city player is completely dominating your worthless alliance

another one bites the dust..

DeletedUser

[report]1a480f1b7d12b6ad21e4c6675341928c[/report] hahahahahahaha, one of the bumbling buffoons in ur alliance left me some support,, so i didnt even have to kill this cs,, as ur alliance did it for me

DeletedUser7176

my point being,, this is a game, and should be played with respect and decorum. not tricks and thievery

edaken I agree and disagree. how things should be and how they are in reality are generally two very different things. There is not the honor that used to be in this game. I learned that the hard way. Now it is win by any means that is allowed. If you and your opponents can both do the same thing then it is fair play. My advice -- exploit all the loopholes just like your opponents. A lot of people have this game down to a science and they totally disregard morality or honor as defined by old school players. They look at efficiency only. I personally am appalled at a lot of actions that many think is acceptable. Like joining an alliance just to disband it or trash their forums. But just because I disapprove of such actions does not mean I should object. that option is open to me also so it is fair play. We just have to ressign ourselves to the reality of that is how the game is played now.