Synergy, what happened to you?

DeletedUser

Ginormous I respect you. You have enough BP to talk trash.

I don't know why you go for inactive cities though...

EDIT: I want to note here that the only players from TW-S that have posted in this thread are me and snagglereturns. I don't know anything about the other riff-raff in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1594

Ginormous I respect you. You have enough BP to talk trash.

I don't know why you go for inactive cities though...

EDIT: I want to note here that the only players from TW-S that have posted in this thread are me and snagglereturns. I don't know anything about the other riff-raff in this thread.

lol. glad to know. -my mistake. i guess i got confused with the riff-raff. they're not worth much attention.
i go for inactives cuz i'm not as good as a lot of these guys. so some of my targets get booted or go ghost. at first it was defending against Hacker Huck of Sparta that taking his inactive was for some closure. and then Amon-Shi failed several conquests so he quit. James456 switched alliances so his buddies goibhnui and prestonv quit. and i couldn't just skip over them and go for the next guy cuz everybody else is so far away. and i didn't want to pass up on the positioning.
those were the only guys from TW-Shadow that i know of who were talking about me in your forums. them and J Unit. but if that guy is still active, i haven't seen anything.

...and um. ....news for noobs. i'm not actually on Rho. i just didn't want to mention that i was in Alpha cuz i wuz hoping you wouldn't bother me. and that once you figured that on your own, that you wouldn't want to let others know that i sent you looking. but guess not. but i stand by my words. i don't want anything to do with riff-raff.

DeletedUser

lol Irjene you think synergy needs new leaders? How's your ocean captain Davinius Maximus leading you? Probably not too well, I'm 15 hours from taking his 0001 city, and if the situation in 073 is anything like it was back when I was in Unity, things probably haven't improved, most likely gone downhill. I don't mean to speak poorly of Unity as a whole but you guys just stood by and watched as I got smashed by EOW, nobody even made a comment when I lost a city to kedo. Not trying to be offensive or loud mouthed, but I think "Judge not lest ye be judged" principle fits this perfectly.

DeletedUser

I don't mean to speak poorly of Unity as a whole but you guys just stood by and watched as I got smashed by EOW, nobody even made a comment when I lost a city to kedo.

That's a lie. I'm looking at our forums right now and can see 8-9 people who gave you support in one way or another. Here is your response after that.

Amill Synergy May 18, 2011 4:00 AM

Enough lol. you guys can call most of your support back now, I have things under control again and I'm not under attack, or haven't been for 12 hours

DeletedUser

I recall getting most of my support from dvaix. And I recall posting on the forums I was under siege and nobody even said "sorry, I don't have LS nearby" I just lost the city. But that's not the real issue here. I just think its hypocritical for irjene to come onto the forums criticizing Synergy's leaders while her ocean leader is getting conquered and 3\4 of the Unity he's leading in 073 are in vacation mode

DeletedUser

The post above was your last one in our forums. It could have been deleted but I do not recall seeing that. You had more than dvaix helping you from what I can see on that forum. Irjene posted that quite awhile back. If you check the date it's over 2 months old. I think you're a little late on your comments.

DeletedUser2246

Just like to say on Amills behalf. When I had his city under conquest I dont recall getting many attempts made to break the conquer, other then a couple by Amill himself.

But hey ho such is Grepolis, sometime you just have to go it alone and try hang in there, as folks may not be in a position to help at that time. It shouldn't be held against them.

DeletedUser

It just seems funny to me how Irjene goes criticizing other alliances leadership when you look at his\her ocean commander, who I'm pretty sure has lost 3 cities without hardly putting up a fight. There was only 1 attempt to break my conquest, and that landed after I had already conquered the city. That's not really very Unified, its more like every man for himself. By the way kedo, you did an excellent job defending lol.

DeletedUser2246

Hehe thanks, Amill you guys gave me a wealth of BP it was much appreciated :)

DeletedUser

...crickets. ..and i agree. snowy is a douche.

WM802? 1-2-3? ..irjene?? smellbeans?? ...skipperlipicus?? skiptothelooandfallin?? ...who are these people?? ...i mean really. who are these people? so much talk from nobodies.QUOTE]

yes i didnt make it on the list haha. anyway i never faced you personally ginormous but when i talk of noobish synergy i only have first hand experience witht he ones in 43 (well there arent any anymore) and 44

DeletedUser

if you looked on beta a couple of months ago, you'd see bowzer rank 2 with 1 million points and all cities maxed out also he was rank1/2 for offensive bp aswell as being in the top 5 for overall bp so having maxed out cities does not necessarily mean unstrategic and useless in war. You will see bowzer has gone from rank2 now because he left for a certain amount of time allowing his cities to be open to fire to the rest of beta and DH but he is gaining again now he's returned.

Or just look up IamDCW on alpha.
Strategy has many forms.

Having maxed citys works extremely well for me.

DeletedUser

they made a fatal error in O95, by inviting Wolves that were being attacked by Orthia and the then Unity (which has since disbanded), ie refugees
a few of the Synergy players started attacking Unity in retaliation.
and blew themselves away.
Captain Strange

DeletedUser1594

Captain Strange.... hmmm. mr.strange. ..dr.strange. ...captain... perhaps an iffinity for semen??

...lol. o95. i hear that your part of the world is broken. ..i'm not completely certain about 'fatal errors', but i've heard that Unity failed. and whatever was leftover joined a different alliance with a new name that even they make fun of.
..and at least some of the ones that ran from unity are still making 'fatal errors' and stuff. and some of them are making excuses for having their cities cleared and farmed. ..for both resources and for BP.

-Big Daddy.

DeletedUser

firedoom said:
Besides you are not even near me, so you shouldn't be talking about something you are clueless about.

lol fire you should give the guy a break, if he wasn't allowed to write about things he's clueless about he wouldn't be allowed on the forums at all.

Now to address some of your above post Ginrom-***.

What are you on about.....95 is broke?? It's the first I've heard of it and we're number 1 in that ocean.

As for Unity failing it really depends on what you consider a failure. If you think that by cleaning house, reforming with our best and most trusted players and making a fresh start constitutes failure then go ahead and think just that. In my opinion Synergy could stand to do a bit of cleaning themselves.

Ginorm-*** said:
somehow you think your alliance is better than it was before... it's the same... except you've just weakened your meat shield. you're even less than you were before.

lol you make it sound like we were hiding behind our inactives, the only alliance that was hiding behind Unity's dead weight was Synergy. You used them to bolster your conquest stats so that it appeared you were putting up a good fight, well sorry but if you want to give that impression now you'll have to actually go up against active players who know how to fight back.

Like our war with EOW this whole mess was caused because of a single refugee, a player who used double accounts to spy on us and one of our allies and used those accounts to stir up trouble.

He was under attack by us when he joined you, I've heard all kinds of rubbish about how we were in no position to demand Synergy kick this player since we were at war with EOW at the time, well I have news for you, Synergy is at war with TW-S, Orthia, BDI and now you've added Unity/Virus to the list......very clever indeed, and where is this player that you needed so much that he was worth betraying a NAP and going to war for?

I'll tell you, he's lost 12 cities and run off to VM lol if it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny that your leaders have shoved former friends against each other for a player like that.

Now take a good look at these records and try to find a reason to gloat about them Synergy Conquests. Apart from the city I gave to a friend you haven't taken a single one from one of our highly active players, hence you've yet to take anything from Virus.

And now for the whole name thing.....feel free to make fun of it, none of us really care but I would have thought you would be one of the last people to do that, being that your a member on the alliance formerly known as BLT.........you know what they say about people in glass houses. :)

Well there you go, I've said my piece and I more than likely won't be back to talk to you, I have about as much patience for your drivel as I do for Setanta's smack talk.

DeletedUser1594

a-. i meant affinity. ..for se[a]men. like sailors and cabin boys and such. ..don't you hate spelling mistakes?

huhhh. Sethius. i really didn't want to get into it with you. i really didn't.
I know all about firedone. i saw the reports. but just to make sure, i checked his stats. i don't remember the nonsense that is she, but i know she's in o73.. I am in o73. i am soooo near him. practically in the same ocean!! he's talking nonsense... again. don't believe her Sethie, i have many clues. -about his other cities in o83 as well. ..bout time you realize feefee is the one who needs a couple more clues.

...Ginrom-***...clever. o93. the edge...i mean o95. even better. the edge of the world is broken. they closed the world to new entries, remember? ..and number one in o95... congrats?? applause?? what do you want? a pat on the back? ..i think it's wayne money that you're looking for.
Unity failed. unity is number one. unity is taking cities. unity is beating this player. and unity is going to take out that player. ...I called Bees on that. don't get mad at me just cause i saw through it. unity failed. even if viral and infection and whatever else you think is funny succeeds, the failure does not go away. you and your friend-boys were talking the same trash back then, and now you're trying to pretend that none of that ever happened...? i didn't want to get into with you. i really didn't.
i see that you 'cleaned house' and 'reforming starts' and 'it's gonna rain tomorrow' and ...whatever stuff you said. unity failed. restructured. reorganized. went back in time. ...unity?? what unity?? ..whatever you want to label it as. tried to talk about how tough your failing alliance was and now you're talking about how tough your current alliance is. ...maybe if your weakest members started a new alliance, they could talk about how tough they are.
Your opinion....great. that's just fantastic. i'll write the prime minister and let him know.

Maybe you weren't hiding. maybe you were just hidden. nobody else was hiding behind your failed alliance. nobody else put them there. it was you. ..you and your buddies. you guys took them in. they were with you when they took those cities. the only ones who weren't face-to-face with them was you. i don't know what you're doing back there, but i don't really wanna know.
i didn't use your players to bolster stuff. i am not trying to give you an impression. i don't really have to go up against your 'active' players. i saw firedune getting knocked around already. and he was throwing his alliance buddies under the bus. talking about how the farming raids destroyed his buddies' troops and not his own. ...which makes your alliance look even worse. not only is firetomb running away from attacks, his buddies were running for their lives as well when they were attacked. and while trying to hide, they lost their troops Anyways. and that speaks lowly of firepoon as well. he let his buddies lose their CS? choice was to either leave them there to die or send them back to probably die but have a better chance of surviving...hmmm. or was he just not online?
...know how to fight back... excellent. ..i hear you're taking on a 200k player? ..150k? you're like 600k. and you've got like 20 other boys joining in... on this 200k player... oh boy. you must be tough. i'm shaking in my boots. ...and my middle name is puss.

i don't know about your refugees. don't know. don't care. but i'm sure it's an interesting story. why don't you tell it out loud. ..i'm listening. really. i am.

rubbish. ..what a coincidence!? i've heard a lot of rubbish as well! there's a lot. ..a lot of rubbish. news.... oh. guess i didn't get the memo. does anybody else know that? and i don't know where this player is. ..i guess i could ask around for you... you want me to tell him you're looking?? ...or just get his number and give it to you myself?? i usually don't like getting in the middle of these things but i also like getting credit for stuff... conundrum, huh?
..and even according to you, you broke the NAP. you were attacking and making demands. you (unity, not your new alliance, cuz apparently what you did in your old alliance doesn't count,) didn't like the NAP when it didn't suit you. and i'm not sure about your war, but i'm pretty sure that once you start losing...again, you're gonna talk about how it was the 'dead weight's fault' and start a new alliance with 'active members' and 'trusted players' and such and such and talk about how great your new alliance is and that your old alliance didn't fail. ...pretty sure.

TWELVE cities!! whoa. 12?! AND vacation mode! whoa! ...if i knew who that player was, i'd... send him a PM or something!! ..or not. you know. either way. ...wait. -12?! VM?! whoa! and shoved former friends against each other?? ....do you mean them and you... wouldn't that just be them shoving you? ..or is someone else shoving somebody else? ..maybe you should tell a grown-up. i know a hundred thousand million percent for sure that you're not allowed to shove anybody on the playground. he's going to be in sooooo much trou-ble.
..i'm tempted to look. ..really. i am. ..i'll do it later. conquests... no need. i already know that you're losing. since waaaay back when you were in unity. ..that's why you 'reformed' and 'fresh start'ed. cuz apparently if you start a new alliance, then you're Not losing anymore. ...interesting.
lol. you gave. and gave is in bold. ...cute. and you insist on this 'highly active players'. does that mean that once they lose a city, that you're gonna switch alliances and then tell people that they weren't one of the highly active players and that's why you didn't let them into your even newer alliance? ...yet to take anything from Virus. ..why don't you just switch alliances now? you can tell ppl how nobody ever took a city from Virus except for those that you don't acknowledge. ...so we could skip this phase of the ridiculousness and go straight to how tough your next alliance is? you know. the next phase of silliness. it'll save everybody a lot of trouble.

i don't want to make fun of the 'whole name thing'. it's ..not smart. and i know that you're making fun of it already. you guys being so clever and hilarious... i'm sure. ginrom-***. ..so clever. so funny. but it sure does seem like you guys care..but anyways... glass houses?? are you talking about the throwing stones? ..or don't tap the glass? there's at least several. ..and then you get into the different interpretations. and then the different ways that you could apply it to different situations... or maybe i just don't know what they say. i don't live in a glass house. is that what you're trying to say? ...i don't get it. what are you talking about? ..nevermind. don't wanna know.

well, there you go. i've said my masterpiece. and i hope you won't be back tot talk. i seem to not have enough patience to not respond but at the same time have enough patience to respond to your nonsense. hmmm. perhaps i have the perfect amount?
...well, since you're not coming back, i'd like to say," where you running to, chicken?" ...but if you're gonna come back, you can ignore that, just like i should ignore your drivel about being more than likely to not be back. huhhhh, sethantius, i didn't want to get into it with you. i really didn't.